S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: Wednesday, 12/12

HEY!!! Where is everyone?!?! WAKE UP!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:32 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Boy, no kidding... this is rare! Obviously, everyone is super busy these days. I'm off to a dermatologist appointment and will have to take my little one with me. MIL was supposed to watch her today so I could finish up on the Christmas shopping. Fat chance of sneaking anything to the cart with her little eagle eyes around:-). MIL is so good... she has offered to take DD for the entire day on friday so that will be my day to get much accomplished. Hope that everyone has a great day ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:36 AM   #3  

good morning!...wow where is everyone

hey lauren!

well my work brunch yesterday went well..ate some "different" things...i am very picky so i didnt try everything but i tried more than i expected i would...well..one person made what she called pumpkin pudding but it was cooked and warm..oh my it was wonderful!

well, i gotta get ready for work...its very cold here..not like the midwest however...stay warm everyone
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:37 AM   #4  

good morning joan..looks like we were posting at the same time ; }
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 12:46 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/170

Height: 65.5 inches

Good afternoon All!

Wow it really is a ghost town today!

lp congratulation on the jeans doesn't that just make you feel so good!

Nothing much for me today was supposed to go to church this afternoon but my sister came over and I never made it. I have a Girl Scouts leaders meeting tonight fun fun.
tjjsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 02:37 PM   #6  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Hi everyone. Well, I weighed in (initial weigh in) at WW last night...their scales are 3 lbs heavier than mine. That made me sad.

I've set a goal (perhaps unattainable, but maybe attainable...if I work my hiney off!!) of 50 lbs by June. Not necessarily June 1st, but just sometime in June. The way I'm struggling with hunger today, though, I don't know if I'll make it or not. I'm reallying having a tough time....I don't wanna eat, but I feel empty...even after eating something. I think I may be snacky instead of hungry..although my tummy feels hungry. Guess I just need to find something to keep my mind off of it. If you could see my pig sty, you'd wonder why I need to find something to take my mind off of it. LOL

I can't wait for next Tuesday to see if I lose. The first week is usually a goody! Kinda pumps ya, ya know? If I could actually lose weight during the holidays instead of gain...wow....that'd ROCK! I go work out tonight after hubby gets home.

Okay, I'm just aimlessly rambling. I'll be quiet now. LOL
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 02:41 PM   #7  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Hey eveyone. I'm worn out today. Can't wait till Friday to finally go "home" and sleep in my own bed again.

Christina, at Thanksgiving my Aunt had a friend make homemade pumpkin pies. We ate them before they even "settled" they were so good. Much better than from the store.

Joan, hope your appt goes well.

DD is wanting a friend over tonight. I was like "does she know we don't have furniture?" I would have thought her house would have been a better option. So I have to pick them up from school today because of bus "restrictions."

I am sure I will check back later, hope all are having a good one.
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 02:44 PM   #8  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Hi Diana, welcome. I used to live in LA, in Bossier City. Good luck on the WW. I know it can work for you if you stick with it.
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 02:54 PM   #9  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hey All,

Geez, where the heck is everyone???

Alicia, the year I made from scratch pumpkin pies, they were the best.

Diana, I would say 50 lbs. is ambitously attainable. As far as the "hungry" feeling goes, are you drinking a lot of water? Maybe try drinking a big, cold glass of water before you go looking for a snack? Then if you're still hungry 15 minutes later, then have something light. BTW, I sent you a PM.

Hi Christina and TJ!

Joan, How'd the appointment with the Derm. go?
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 03:15 PM   #10  

Height: 5' 7"

Hey all,

Today I went Chirstmas shopping with my dad ~ for my mom. He needs me to help him pick up what he gets her. He only goes shopping 2x a year (her bday and xmas). We had left and come back home in an hours time. Mind you we live about 20 min. from the store.

I think I need to get him something else, and then I will be truely done. I have no clue though as to what I should get.

Well I have some other things I need to get done before going into work tonight, so I will chat at you all later.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 03:15 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/170

Height: 65.5 inches

Gaining... I am right there with you with the hunger. I think I am just eating to be eating. Thank God I will be running around all day for the next two days... no time to snack. You can do 50 pounds by June that is less than 10 pounds a month don't give up.

lp... my father used to end my sister or I out shopping for my mothers gift every year. Why is it that men just don't have a clue? ( not saying that your father doesn't)

Lauren... as I suspected up 2.5 pounds...lol.

Last edited by tjjsmom; 12-12-2007 at 03:17 PM.
tjjsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 06:36 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all..i've been up, but on a flight. Out in portland for some training, just got in. Man it is colder than Atlanta LOL. Nothing really to report...going to head out and kill some time in portland..then maybe get motivated to work off the airplane food. Take care all
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote