Hi ya'll, newbie here

• Hi everyone, I just joined yesterday and I have been reading like crazy. There are so many motivated and helpful people here, its great.

My name is Gerry and I am 31 years old. I have been trying to get to my goal of 140 for about three years now. I started off at 245 and went to LA weightloss, I lost down to 180...then I had a baby in March and I gained a ton of weight with the pregnancy. I went from 180 to 235, I now weigh 210 and I am working hard to get to my goal. I want it sooo bad. I am almost desperate to get myself out of this "fat suit" I feel like I am in. I am joining a gym today, we recently moved and I am too far away from my old gym. I do pilates everyday (Mari Windsor) and my diet goes like this:

Breakfast:
    2 egg white and one whole egg
    grapefruit (keeps blood sugar stable, I don't have diabetes, but I do have PCOS which is a precurser to diabetes)

Snack:
    Soy Joy bar or Pria bar, sometimes plain non-fat yogurt and fruit instead.

Lunch:
    Grilled chicken or Turkey salad (sometime soup too)

Dinner:
    Lots of broccoli and one pack of tuna.

Snack:
    yougurt and pineapple or frozen berries, tablespoon of almond butter

How's that look? Any suggestions?
  • Hi Gerry, Your menu looks very reasonable.
  • Thanks, I am trying to be pretty strick with the carbs right now. I will probably add in some as time goes on, whole grain stuff, but I knew to break my sugar/carb addiction I had to cut them out for a while. I look forward to getting to know all of you!