Old 11-30-2007, 08:10 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something Chat Friday Nov 30

Morning all. My flight isnt until 2 so i'm getting motivated to get a workout in prior to leaving. I'm a bit sore from last nights work out so i think i'll just do some cardio and some light lifting to try to stretch my soreness out. Hope everyone is well.

Patricia
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 09:03 AM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin'!

I am such a Jersey girl this AM...I had a buttered roll, coffee and a boiled egg for breakfast! (For those that think I'm nuts, buttered rolls are a meal in Jersey! And I haven't had one in a loooong time!)

Hope you have a good flight GG. I'll be thinkin' about you.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 05:11 PM   #3  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Wow, where is everyone at? Almost 5 pm and I'm only the third post.

GG, have a safe trip.

Lauren, buttered rolls sound yummy and I have never heard that about Jersey peeps.

Hanna, would be nice to hear from you and know you are okay.

Today at work I went to (the office) to talk about my moving and all. I gave my work 3 weeks notice. I didn't mention it to the office before today because I was still on the fence about moving and all and didn't want to be giving my job away. I did mention the situation to the lady I caregive for before I went on vacation last week. Come to find out, when I was on vac the lady told the other Aide I might move. Well the other Aide went right over to the office to tell them. Anyways, I hope it doesn't look bad on me. Though it shouldn't cause I did give plenty of notice.

On the packing issue, I haven't done much else since my late nighter I had earlier this week. Gonna try to get alot done this weekend, especially in the morn when I can see. By 4pm it is so dark in my house I can barely see.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. Talk later.
Alicia

ps since the thread is super slow, im going to bore you guys with more pics of my house...the kitchen is totaly desperate and I welcome ANY suggestions. Oh and Lauren notice the pink room...its the master and would match your pink bathroom....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg diningroom.jpg (19.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg kit2.jpg (25.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg liv3.jpg (18.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg liv.jpg (19.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg master.jpg (17.2 KB, 16 views)
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:47 PM   #4  

Height: 5' 7"

Alicia, oh my word ~ the master is like pepto pink! I would paint that right away. As for the kitchen, if you have the money redo it ~ if not, you could sand the cupboards and paint them. I would do white to make it look bigger.

Lauren, never heard of biscuts like that for breakfast sounds good.

GG, save trip for you.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote