Old 11-28-2007, 09:12 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hin - welcome

alicia- we did find some lights...but home depot didn't have them in..so just have to wait til they restock or go to another depot. Glad to hear you got some stuff done..even if it wasn't as much as you would have liked.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 09:23 PM   #17  

Height: 5' 7"

Thanks for all the well wishes. I have to first apply and be interviewed for any of the positions. I am leaning towards the Management in Training program though. That would start sometime in Feb. I think its so that the Holiday seasons and inventories are over with by then.

Alicia, think of packing boxes and taking stuff to goodwill and all of the trash out as exersize. Thats how I think of doing the stock work at our store. I have lost weight doing that. And no one faults you for not eating exactly right ~ your life is being turned upside down. Its a bump in the road, and when it straightens out you'll do better.

GG, Congrats girl! That was nice of your company to give you the time off for the funeral. I am glad that you will make it home. Sounds like you and hubby enjoyed the day. (Glad there is one less klingon on earth too )

to those who are new today. Feel free to jump right on in, and get to know us. We won't bite, much . (Well Mo might)

Well all, I have to check a few more sites, then I am off to bed.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote