Old 11-16-2007, 07:37 AM   #1  

Height: 5'6

Default 30 Something Chat: TGIF!!! Nov. 16th

Good Morning All!!!

Just finished my workout & got on here to check out some video games DS wants for Christmas...Family is asking what to get him & DD so I wanted to make sure I got the names right!!

GG- so glad you enjoyed your workout!!! I hope you are able to make it work with thepersonal trainer...it would be so great to have someone standing next to you, encouraging & directing the exercises...I would love that!!! DH actually was in college (where we met) for a BS in exercise physiology (IE personal training. He found out that they don't make enough to support a family, so he became a plumber, lol. Anyway, he used to set me up with workouts. Now, I exercise in the AM, he in the PM. It's okay, though...the Firm girls are my trainers, now!!

Well, gotta go shower & get DS to the bus. Have a fantastic day, everyone!!!

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 07:40 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Morning all...its cold out here today...cold enough to snow...but no snow.
Getting ready for work...nothing really exciting...talk to you guys later
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:08 AM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All,

I bought a new winter coat last night, since i couldn't find my old one. I wanted a new one anyway, I've had the old one a long time. Got it at Burlington. It's burgundy. I told DH that's kind of the color I want to paint the bottom half of the dining room.

No change in weight this AM. Which is actually good, because I went completely off the wagon into a ditch last night. Wendy's for dinner, then later I got into the Halloween candy. Approximately 7-8 mini's later, I felt horrible and went to bed.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:55 AM   #4  

good morning....happy friday!

oh boy...i finally got some SLEEP...my little guy has been sick so he wasnt sleeping well..he slept last night which meant i slept last night

i havent read back on postings so i will try to catch myself up and comment in a little bit...

have a great day everyone....ITS FRIDAY!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:54 AM   #5  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

Hey Ladies & Gents! Quick one today...I'm grumpy and hefty...that sums it up today! LOL Seriously. Bloated and not feeling well in my pants...should have worn the 12s today because I don't think I can pry my rear out of these today!!! ;-) Going out for dinner tonight...but don't really want to (girls' night out)...not feeling too great...everyone here @ work is majorly sick...coming down w/the crud. BLECH.

Have a great weekend all! MO
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 01:42 PM   #6  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Ugh, feel better MO!

Christina, glad little guy is feeling better...or at least sleeping!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 01:54 PM   #7  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

MO, maybe you could have a girls night out at home? Of course some people want to get out on the weekend I understand.

Christina, hope the little guy feels better, it's hard to go to work when you've had no sleep at night.

Joan, as far as the sunscreen, I am supposed to use it everyday even when wearing long sleeves. Apparently the type of Lupus I have and the sun's rays don't mix well. I am still skeptical myself, but what the heck. The skin on my arms has improved. The real proof for me will come in the Spring when my arms are usually unsightly, to say the least. I have been bad about taking my meds(forgetting) and I never even got my bloodwork done last time.

Hey to everyone else! Hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend.

Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:28 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all...work was very slow...but i'm okay with that. I was good today and went to the gym after work. I did well...20 min cardio and then did a leg/ab workout...but what i did was keep my heart rate high by working on legs and when i needed to rest the muscle...instead of just sitting, i would work abs. It really work. I think however i may be getting sick. Been sneezing some today and feel a bit sniffly. I picked up some airborne to help fend it off.

Lois - shame on you for not taking your meds...and definately makes sure to be carful of the sun. Lupus can be difficult.
mo - hope you feel better.
alright guys..night all.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote