Old 10-19-2007, 02:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 236/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Default I'm new here as well

Hi there! My name is Christine. I'm 36 years old and am midway through my second major weight loss (prior to having children, I lost 70 lbs. on WW). I'm not following any specific plan, just eating better, avoiding processed foods, and exercising daily. I've been stuck on a major plateau since August, though, and I'm getting hella-frustrated. I may have to look in to WW (Core) in the New Year if things don't start moving again.

ChrissyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 03:15 PM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Crissy!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 04:25 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 305.8/303.2/170

Height: 5'6"

Default Welcome Christine!!

Kudos to you for getting started. I will be praying for your success!!!
We can all encourage each other! I am new here to-and planinng major changes in my life as well!
Rhonda
travelgal1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 05:04 PM   #4  

welcome new people!! We do most of our posting in the daily thread here. Feel free to join in. I love this group. Helped me through some hard times and we all encourage eachother so much!!! Look forward to learning more about u...
laurie2275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 02:40 PM   #5  
mamamona

S/C/G: 180/172/130

Height: 5-1

Hi Christine and everybody. I also gained my weight after 3 pregnancies (1 stillbirth) and tried couple of times to lose but gained back pretty quick. I am motivated this time and I think this site will help me some since I don't have much support. Not really doing any certain plan, just trying to cut back, keep a journal, not eat the kids leftovers and staying away from sweets. Plan to start walking and get the old exercise ball out.

Christine, don't give up!!! Try to shake up your routine a bit. Vary your calorie intake a few times a week. Drink more water and try some light stregnth training. This is some ideas that helped some of my coworkers.
mamamona is offline   Reply With Quote