Old 10-10-2007, 04:25 PM   #16  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Weren't you just on vacation? Slacker...
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:00 PM   #17  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Lauren, I was just thinking the same thing. I think Roo has been on like 4 vacations just since I've been up here. Lucky Dude!

Hanna, the chicken sounds so yummy. What a great friend. I am happy you had a good morn with Sean.

Michelle good going with the exercise/eating well/resisting the wine.

Joan, the girls night out sounds so fun. I wish I had some ideas for you. Let us know what you decide.

GG and Kerry, congrats on the weight loss! You go girls.

Pam I know what you mean, when I worked at fast food the food repulsed me.

Hey to everyone else.

Well I actually got up this morning and did a little exercise. Had more time since I didn't have to drive DS to school (he's walking without crutches) I almost didnt get to because a) the dogs ran away and b) someone took all the plugs out of the dvd player. There is about 12 red, white, yellow holes. Luckily I found the right ones. Only did about 10 minutes. Hopefully I will have more time tomorrow.

Well, gonna go for now. Talk later.

Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 06:13 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Too funny ~ I was thinking the very same thing about Rooster. How much vacation time do you get Dude?
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 06:16 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

Hanna I'm glad you had such an awesome morning.

Yesterday was the 1st time ever I considered walking off a job site. so many things like to go wrong yesterday I even went home and bought ben&jerrys ice cream (bannan split) Its still in the freezer haven't eaten it. It was like a complusive buy but once I got home I got distacted and didn't eat it lol.

But now I have it in the freezer and I don't know what to do with it. Cause its pringles to me once you pop you just can't stop. I'm not going to throw it way cause it was like 4 bucks.

Hey Mo if your out there been thinking about you and hope your ok.

Hi to everyone
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:35 PM   #20  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

John, throw it away!!!! The sooner the better. ANYTHING Chocolate is prohibited in my house anymore. I have no willpower. If I want it I get it out and don't bring any home. Sorry to hear about your bad day at work. Hope things get better soon.

I got a walk in this evening. The Fall weather is back. Whooo Hooo. I ran into the neighbors and we had a nice chat, in the middle of the road. LOL

As for DH and the job, I think Vegas is out of the question. I think the job actually changed their minds. So unless they change it back.... We will probably be moving to Charlotte. I really don't want to move the kids. I feel so horrible about that. I don't see anyother choice though.

Well all, have a great nite!
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:10 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening all.nothing really exciting to report. today was a pretty good day at work. Busy but not insane...i even took a nice hour lunch break and took my lunch to the park near work to enjoy the gorgeous weather we are having...so all in all...a very nice day. Things have been pretty hectic here, we are trying to get stuff organized for our yard sale this weekend...so i haven't been that into things. Sorry if i haven't responded to everyone..i'm a bit tired tonight. Hope everyone is well
Patricia (:
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:07 PM   #22  

Height: 5' 7"

Molly, I am still in the Toledo area. I work at Elder-Beermans (its not much, but pays the bills). Tonight was crazy busy. (HUGE Sale)

Too tired to respond to everyone, I promise I will do better tomorrow.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote