Old 09-10-2007, 02:26 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 221/220/160

Height: 5'7

Blue
So glad to hear about the great day with the boyfriend! Sometimes I have the opposite prob where the honey wants to be affectionate and I always feel so self concious since I have gained weight! I hate when he touched the parts I hat the most.... tummy or whatever. Its like "AAAAAAAhhhh don't do that!" But he loves me none the less!

Angie
Don't be hard on yourself! You'll do it! We all will! I have been like a yoyo for the last year. In January I weighed 45 pounds less than I do now. I had to have my thyroid removed and right after the surgery the pounds just packed on! They said that would happen until they got my replacement meds all leveled out and that took 6 months! So now I am trying to get it all back off again! We will do it!!!!!! Yeeehaw!

Sheila
Is your city league like a co-ed thing or all girls? I miss playing vball so much!
Whenever I get chance I go to an open gym night where a bunch of people go and just form teams and play for a few hours. The only thing I don't like about that is that usually the net is set to mens regulation height and it makes it harder!

Hannah what beach do you head to - Santa Monica?

I am sluggish today...............
SlimPossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 02:54 PM   #17  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Laurie, I don't know how you do it, I would be STARVING. I eat a HUGE salad at least once a day. The lettuce has hardly any calories and I use a really good salad dressing low fat, It's Ken's. Maybe a healthy cereal. I will carry bags of Life with me to work.

slim, the tummy is definately OFF limits.

Hannah, hope your little dog is okay, glad you had a great family weekend.

Kerry, that is a really long day, is the after school program for the kids you teach, or is it school wide?

Shelia, I have always been scared of volleyball, I hope you enjoy it. You will probably meet lots of new friends!

GG, the falls are beautiful!

Oh the Lady I work for doesn't like to turn on her AC. I have worked for her virtually all summer like that. Today wasn't hot but the humidity is at 100%. I thought I was going to get sick.

Last night DS was talking on phone with DH. He kept telling him about what I was making for dinner. As if to say "Hey your missing out on some GOOD FOOD" He was saying it in a teasing way, I had to laugh. He told him "Tomorrow were having Chicken the next day were having basagna (aka lasagna) LOL

Everyone, have a great afternoon!
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 03:19 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hello!
Sheila I forgot to ask what was the subject you spoke at church about? you are so brave to speak in front of a crowd that big, I could've not done it, if I have to speak in a group I usually "freeze" and forget what I'm suppose to say. LOL.

Slimpossible we go to the beaches in Carlsbad for the most part, we love going to Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano area. I would love to go to the beach in Santa Monica (that's where my best friend lives a block from the beach, right by the 3rd st. promenade) one of this days, I love to drive up there, last time I drove there is was not that warm. Do you go to the SMonica beach? maybe we can meet?

Hi Alicia I'm so sorry about DH being away like this and you not knowing when he is coming back. Have you thought of counseling? how far is he from where you live?

Well I'm it's grrrrrrrr... $325 later after coming back from the vet's office, looks like the little dude has a cyst, they took a sample (aspiration) to see exactly what it is, they sent it out to pathology and they put a collar on him, he looks so sad with the thing around his neck, they also gave us antibiotics and and analgesics syrup for pain, so I guess he will be resting for a little while. I am waiting for the estimate they are going to fax it to me, to remove the cyst. I'm sure it is not going to be cheap, specially after just paying for the exam and finding out what it is, I think it was a lot of $$$. Oh well I love my vet, she really is good.
I'm not going to the gym today, I have to run a few errands
I will talk to you guys later!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 03:29 PM   #19  
pole princess!

S/C/G: 136.5/136.5/107

Height: 4'10"

Slim - my tummy is not so bad - that seems to be the last place I gain (although it seems that since i am at my all time highest weight right now I even have a bit extra there too) My weight gain is in my lower body so I end up

Hee Hee - I'm icon happy right now - I've been playing around on my myspace with them - hope you all don't mind. I have sooo many of them right now

I'm trying to figure out what I wanna do to workout today. FIRM tapes are a given - but I need something else too - maybe I will do my bellydancing tape - its a great core workout and I always end up out of breath so if i can get it in before the boyfriend comes home - if not i will go to the gym and get in a 4 mph/4 mile walk in.

Well I'm off to DL some new music onto the ipod

Last edited by Blueyedblond; 09-10-2007 at 03:31 PM.
Blueyedblond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 03:51 PM   #20  

Hannah
I used to live in Dana Point off of Golden Lantern! You know where that is? I lived really close to Salt Creek beach! My brother went to Dana Hills High! HA! I love Santa Monica as well! I am kind of right between there and Zuma in Malibu..... We should totally meet sometime! I would totally be up for walking the beach! There's also Venice! We could go watch all the freaks and the HA!!!!

Blue you are in SoCal too aren't you? Whereabouts?

Alicia
Hang in there and be strong! Show that you are still strong even when you aren't feeling it my dear! Things will turn around and work out for the best. I have become a firm believer in that! Even when we go through the worst of time, later we look back and see that we got through it

Hi Angie!
Old 09-10-2007, 05:31 PM   #21  
pole princess!

S/C/G: 136.5/136.5/107

Height: 4'10"

Slim - I live in the lovely Inland Empire (ok - it's not lovely) Yucaipa to be exact. It is in San Bernardino County.
Blueyedblond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:39 PM   #22  

Blue
That's cool! My company has a branch out in Rancho Cucamonga in the Inland Empire. San Bernardino is great!
Old 09-10-2007, 08:51 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Slimpossible I would love to go up and walk on the beach, good idea! I have a good friend that lives off Golden Lantern, how long does it take you to get to Dana Point? I could drive up there on a weekday after Sean goes to school in the morning, he lives at 7 am and he comes home at 3ish. Let me know if you want to meet, that would be so great!

Just got back from all my appointments all afternoon, it was a long day. When I got home I found the estimate for the little dude's surgery low estimate is $495 and the high is $930 I am waiting to hear what the find in pathology and then we will do what ever he needs, poor little guy, he is so sad.
I am going out for dinner with my neighbor she just called and I have not seen her in a while, we both been busy, I have to go downstairs and let hubby know I am going out!

I will see you all later or tomorrow!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:13 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all..work was very busy today..not too crazy..but busy..however i swear its a full moon (not sure..need to peek outside). All the crazies came today...but such is life
Actually i'm not too sore from the hike...i was just worn out...needed to go to bed earlier. My calves are a little sore...but not nearly what i thought it was going to be like.
sheilea- good for you...i love volleyball. Its so much fun..maybe it will get you motivated to do more.
slim - i think the dog would appreciate that...trust me...my dog gives me the "what up" look any night i miss her walks. So she keeps me motivated.
lauren - good luck on the job
shoegal -welcome
bluey - glad the bf showed some affections..that's always nice.
hang in there hanna...if they did an aspirate...i would wait for the surgery. I'm sure it isn't a big deal since it just poped up...wait for the results of the cytology. Should be ok. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Hey btw with the e-collar on the dog..you might be able to get all 100 channels in hdtv LMAO. at least that's what i tell my clients...they always laugh (but maybe they are just humoring me LOL)
alright all..i'm going to go walk the dog..even though i'm exhausted..figured better do it now...i don't think i have time for yoga..but we'll see how long my walk takes..i could probably use a good relaxing (non-power) yoga session to relieve some stress/tension from work
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:20 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

well i did manage to get my bum motivated and walked the dog for 30 and did a 25 min yoga conditioning dvd. i feel pretty good right now!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 11:34 PM   #26  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

great i have gained 6 lbs as i st here and eat home made enchaladas (sp?) and sipping on merlot and i dont care the calm before the storm has hit he's clingy the mad then happy i have talked to other milatary wives and they say its normal i dont give a F%#@ i dont wanna loose my husband BOTTOM LINE
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote