Old 08-22-2007, 03:00 PM   #16  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello everyone. MIA again here! We have been super busy and I've been away from the computer. We signed both kids up for swimming lessons at the Y and they are on different days %). I can't wait for that to start! When we start doing those and Karate class I may go crazy.

GG: I'm glad the backpack is working out. Our dog really liked it and it made things easier for us. Just pack some water bottles, some treats and some poop bags and you are ready to go. We took Nikki on an overnight hike and she carried her own food and water.

Well, gotta go. I hollered for Alex and scared Cassie. I have to go comfort her now! %)
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 03:18 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

michelle - glad to hear dh has the sparkle back. You will miss him, but he will be better off than buring the candle at both ends.
laurie - glad you liked the thought...i'm just looking out for you...trust me..i speak from personal experience..much easier to ward off injury than have to heel it.
karen - yep my plan is either several weekend camping excersions or long day hikes and she will carry her own goods. Thanks a ton!!!!!!
tried to do yard work...but it was too bloody hot...so now i'm just being lazy. I really should get some work done in the house. We'll see how motivated i stay.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 04:46 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

Hi all,

heard on the radio a another toy recall for china made toys. This time Spongebob sprail books and something else spongebob related.

Hanna- I also heard on the radio that the FDA is allowing new drugs for bipolar and sik-o-fractize. Maybe it help sean tho I don't know how old he is I didn't catch the name of the drug it was a long word tho so I doubt I could spell it anyways lol. But there more then likely a news report out for it or the Doc may know of it now too.
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 05:17 PM   #19  
KAR

Afternoon All,
I did enjoy my day off despite I didn't spend any of it with my dh so far. When I was in the shower getting ready to go out to lunch with him, he informed me that he wasn't too hungry and he was off to see if he could find any odd jobs for the day. So I went to lunch by myself at the restaurant my sil works at. I was able to pick up a new Avon customer order while I was there. Plus talked to one of my customers about doing a fundraiser for her daughter's cheerleading team. So I came home and typed up some information and printed off some examples of the flyers and took it back to the restuarant but she had already left work for the day. All in all, my day has been good. At first I got a little upset about not getting to spend time with my dh like I wanted to. But have to laugh because yesterday he made a big deal over me going back to work and his kids going back to school yesterday and him being home all alone. Supposely we are to go to my mil for dinner tonight and to a football scrimmage for our old neighbor's sons. So I guess my time with him will be then.
John how has your week been so far?
Michelle glad that you were able to get a car. Bet that makes things a little brighter at your house. Glad to hear that things are looking up for your dh. That way he isn't working two jobs and getting stressed out all the time.
Laurie what great dedication you have. Congrats on the 10 pound loss. Keep up the good work!
Patrica sounds like you are really enjoying your day off. Sorry to hear that it is so bloody hot out and you were able to finish your yard work. Hopefully it will cool off some this evening that you could do some of it.
Karen sounds like you are really going to be busy once the kids starting their swimming lessons and karate lessons too. But I guess that is what this time of year is suppose to be like everyone busier than normal. Glad that everything is going fine with you.
Hi to everyone else. Hope you are all having a great day!
Chat with you all later.
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:49 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all..well kar i did get to finish it...we waited until 7 when it was cooler...still 95F...damn that's hot. spent about 1.5 hrs cutting the grass. It was good exercise so i didn't mind. I then made a yummie desert. I took some frozen mixed frozen berries (fresh would be better but i didn't have any) crushed one low fat cinnimon grahm cracker and one tbsp of lite cool whip....yummie and only 150 cals. It hit the spot with out being horrible for me. Oh well that's abotu the excitement i had today....off to bed...i'm wiped out from all the stuff i did today. night all!
Patricia (:
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:59 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

GATOR GAL HAS A NAME! Happy (day early) Birthday Patricia!!! Enjoy your special day tomorrow. I'm glad that DH is now "in house" again to share it with you:-).

I laid low all day. Mike was off today so he took care of kiddies while I took it easy. This explains why I've been feeling so achy and tired the last few days. Much better this evening and I hope to be back in the swing of things tomorrow.

I'm thinking of Kerry on the beach in Hawaii this week.... I could handle some serious beach time right now....

Lauren ~ tomorrow is THE DAY!!! Bet you can't wait to get that key in your hands:-).

Michelle ~ good to hear that things are looking up. We're all here for you!

Gotta go as someone is calling my name (a certain 4 year old that should be asleep by now!). Hugs to everyone ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 11:18 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

Kerry If i win the powerball my week will be great till then I hold my own.
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 02:51 AM   #23  
KEN

S/C/G: 293/188/???

Hi All....

Joan: I'm still not able to exercise so my body just seems to be leveling off at this point!
Hanna: Thanks, nice to be heard.... lol...
Where's MO??

Everyone here is so friendly, I just can't seem to type enough or to follow along... I'm feeling like a slacker!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!
KEN is offline   Reply With Quote