Old 08-16-2007, 12:03 AM   #31  

Heather I Go To A Personal Trainer And I Go 3x Per Week And 30 Minutes Each Session...it Works For Me..i Think Everyone Has Their Own Philosophy, My Trainer Only Does 30 Minute Workouts...we Leave Cardio Out As I Do It At Home...so I Would Say If You Were Adding Cardio Into Those Workouts You Would Definately Need 60 Minutes But If Not 30 Is Great Too!...good Luck..i Love It...i Think I Am Really Good At Going Because It Keeps Me Accountable...i Am Reporting To Someone At The Same Time And Days Every Week...and Not Just Going To The Gym When I Can...that Never Worked For Me...good Luck!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 12:10 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

HI everyone!
It was 100 degrees here today, to much!
I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open, it has been going OK with Sean, little things here and there, but nothing alarming, yet. I am being as loving and patient as I can. But it is exhausting, it is a full time job and I mean full time, he woke me up at 3 am he was having a nightmare, I stayed in his bed just in case he would wake up again, he didn’t and I didn’t get any sleep, I don’t function to well on little sleep. The school district has not been very nice, so he is going to be home for 2 more weeks till Sept. 3 when his school goes back to session. I am trying to keep a very strict schedule, we are doing home work at home and I am seeing how far behind he is and I am very worried about it, he can hardly write and reading forget it! I did get to talk to one of the teacher’s aids at the last school he was going to and he is going to come to my house in the afternoons to tutor Sean, I am very excited about it, Sean is excited too he really likes this guy! I hope between me and the teacher’s aid to be able to help Sean get back on track, it is hard!!!
I am doing OK in the eating department, I lost a couple of Lbs. cuz the stress. My appetite is sort of coming back.

Hi Lauren! Sorry to hear about pink eye visiting, that’s not good.

Sheila it is so great the kids can open up to someone and even better that you can listen in, that is so great!!! Enjoy your espresso! Yumm…..

Catie welcome! This is an awesome group!

Hi Laurie nice talking to you this afternoon! Sorry about the little one being sick. She is adorable, I read your post about the baby’s history, unfortunately is not uncommon I wish they would sterilize this women, they say they can’t because it violates their rights, what “blink” “blink” right do they have when they hurt all this children and what about the baby’s rights. Sorry this hits not close to home, it hits home. Our story with Sean is the same. IF you need to talk, if you just want to vent or if I can do anything to help please let me know, you have my number.
Good luck getting DH on board on the exercise department, my DH will NOT even consider it. He is pretty heavy but he says he doesn’t want to diet or exercise he just loves food. I wish it would be different but oh well! Forunatly he is very healthy.

Christina how was the visit with Dominic?

Heather good for you on getting a trainer that sound pretty reasonable in price!

Hi Michelle! I am sure you are so proud of James!!! Sorry about Jessica not being as close to the baby, that’s a shame, I hope later she doesn’t regret it, it will be to late for that! Kids grow so fast.

luvmyfam good to see you! Did you go to the concert, how was it?

GG I hope you had a great day! Thanks again!

John hang in there! sorry about the job not working out. Keep your chin up!!!!

Where are you Melinda???

Roo are you hanging in there?

HI Kerri!

Joan enjoy your time with your little girl, before you know it she will be going to school too!
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote