Old 07-13-2007, 12:37 PM   #16  
KEN

S/C/G: 293/188/???

Hi All,

Just stopping by to say HEY!!!

On the positive: I weighed in 1 lb lighter today (last WI was 6/17), slow go, but not bad!! I figure I'm about done losing... but my body will decide that!! I will just continue eating / drinking as I have been and see where I end up...

btw: my size 36 pants no longer fit, I go shopping for size 34's today - can't remember being in a size 34 (I think it was shortly after high school)..
KEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:41 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Key lime donuts! Sounds yummy... As you said, good thing you had no cash on you. Blessing in disguise:-).

Sheila ~ it is sad and unfair. I hope that this will blow over before school starts as that will be really tough on them.

Dee ~ I am so excited about having a pink room in the house! My girls are 4 and 6 so this is perfect. The 6 yr. old loves pink and horses and the 4 year old (she is one of a kind) loves orange and moose... I did find hot pink and bright orange sheets but I'm afraid that there isn't much I can do about Moose... the mold was broken when our youngest was born. She makes us all laugh a lot. How old is your daughter?
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:58 PM   #18  

Yay Ken!
leighannester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:05 PM   #19  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

congrads ken
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:07 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 240ish/240ish/160

Height: 5'2"

Just another drive by here as I am not feeling well today.

Sheila - It does sound like he is in the angry stage and unfortunately taking it out on you and the kids. I do agree that some words can never be unsaid. I said something completely stupid to my hubby in anger before I moved out here and he just can't let it go. I feel horrible, but there's no shoving the s*&t back into the horse!!! We always hurt the ones we love the most since they'll always be there. I'm glad you and the kids are seeing a counselor. Now, if we could just get Mark to go.....Sorry I am not a good caniver (sp?). But of course, he has to want to go for it to be of any use. All we can really say is hang in there..... At least you had a good marriage before all this mess. Good marriages can last through some hurricanes. The fact that you are still there says how much you really love him. If you didn't you'd be gone by now. As for Ms. Nosy, I agree to let it go (but I am very passive). Maybe some of our more vocal group members could give her a what for

GG - Did you get any last minute time with your pony? Just remember that in a couple of months, you'll be in your new house with your new job and thinking 'how did I do all of that?'
I'm going back to bed.
newFannie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:24 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all..just checking in. Surviving so far. It has been a pretty busy morning here...but so far the Fri the 13th hasn't brought out too many crazies...however i am a bit po'd. I had a lady call last night right before closing telling me her cat was sick and acting like it was dying. So i told her i would wait but there would be an after hours fee...she told me ok but she live about 1.5 hrs away...well i had two other emergencies prior to that...and 2.5 hrs later she wasn't there...so i left her a note on the door and told our answering service if she called to direct her to the e/r. Well guess what...she calls this am saying that she didn't come because of money...the receptionist said that the owner didn't realize i was waiting for her. I told her on the phone last night...that i would wait, not go home, instead just go grab a bite to eat and then be waiting at the clinics. So she calls this am wanting us to see her sick cat. All i have to say is thank goodness i care more for the cat than the freaking woman. I told her to come right in...even though my apts are double booked...well guess what...its 4 hrs after she called and she's still not here....i swear if she shows up right at closing, i'm sending her to the e/r. I'm sorry ppl...i love animals, i love my job...but i also love my life and want to spend time with my DH and my horse (i was planning to ride last night since i'm moving him on sunday). Some ppl have no consideration for others...all she had to do was call and say she decided not to come. UGGHHH sorry had to vent. otherwise i'm doing well..i actually got a lunch break today...so that's always good (:

Mo -sorry to hear you are still so tired...maybe give your dr a ring??? are you also doing the diet thing that you learned about to help with the thyroid.
RR - sounds like you and DH are reconnecting. That's awesome...good for you
dee- glad to hear DH is ready to get in shape.
lauren - wish i could have sent you an espresso via the internet...i brought my espresso machine in to work today and made all my coworkers a great espresso one last time...i promised them i'd do it before i left.
Sheila - god i'm so sorry for everything...wish i could dod something to help. I would just stop going to the hair dresser and not press matters...just let it be. I know you dh is going thr grief...and i know all the stages that ppl go thr...but still it sucks...i think its wise for you to start looking about other places to live...just in case it gets really bad. hang in there girl....i wish i could be there to give you a huge hug
joan - good luck furniture shopping.'
woohoo congrats ken...that's great
fanny - welcome back..and as you see from my vent...no didn't get to see the ponyboy...but hopefully tonight..i'm going to role my calls over to the e/r...i really need a night off. hope you get some sleep...hang in there...glad to hear DH sent roses
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:25 PM   #22  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

'lo everyone. It's a mad dash of grocery shopping and laundry here today. I just discovered that I left a load in the washer for 3 days. YUCK. I forgot all about it. Now I'm rewashing it. I hope none of it molded. That will really suck.

Sheila: I hope your DH gets his head out of his behind before he looses everything precious to him. I would just find a new hairdresser and forget the old one. Totally sucks that she can't keep her mouth shut. Good for you for getting your ducks in a row. It's better to be prepared than to go off half-cocked and put yourself in a bad situation. Are you going to stay in the same area as your DH if you leave?

Kerri: Sorry you aren't feeling well today. I hope you feel better soon. How is your DH coming on selling the house?

Lauren: Oh man. That totally sucks about the coffee! Oooh, I didn't know they had key lime donuts. Hmmm. There's one right down the street! It's a good thing that it's nap time for the kids.

RR: I love the romantic time you are having with your DH! It sounds awesome. DH and I met online too. When he is away and online we do the wild emails and sometimes phone calls. They're fun.

Ken: Congrats on the loss.

Joan: I hope Cassie is a girlie girl so we can have a purple or pink room when she is older. Right now it's fugly, we have to paint it, but my friend who is going to help has been busy.

OK, gotta go get Alex's karate uniform looking spiffy. He has a demonstration tonight. I'm SO nervous. I hope he does well. He misbehaves so often in karate class I'm not sure what to expect.
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 02:10 PM   #23  
sheila

Yes I will stay here I will get a different house of course but my husband will be leaving again for work about 300 miles away. See the thing is that is so hard is he doesn't want to leave but I honestly can't take much more of this. As far as the hair dresser yes I didn't plan on going back and won't. I guess I am holding out hope. Stupid me hu! Our marriage has had rocky times in it like everyones really rocky but we fell back in love again last year. Well we will see I am working on a home loan right now. I can tell you one thing no matter what, if we stay together or not I am not living here his mom lives two doors down from us. I feel like that would help.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:25 PM   #24  
sheila

you all will never guess what my mother in law just called and left a message saying hey guys just wondering if you all are alive down there I haven't talked to you all in a while. So if she calls back I am going to be simple. If she brings up the issue I am going to tell her I really don't want to discuss it, it has been blown out of porportion and no good has come from it. and leave it. I know it is killing her that I haven't called her or the kids haven't. I just can't deal with this kind of crap and won't
Old 07-13-2007, 06:00 PM   #25  
KEN

S/C/G: 293/188/???

Hi Sheila - Thanks!! I got to go clothes shopping today (yea, I'm one of those guys that likes to shop)!! LOL!! BTW: I work in Real Estate and Mortgage Lending and if you or anyone here needs a question answered - I'd be happy to try and help (not soliciting business) just an honest offer to answer questions if I can!!

Thanks Leighannester (spck) LOL!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Last edited by KEN; 07-13-2007 at 06:01 PM. Reason: spell check lol
KEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 07:49 PM   #26  
sheila

Ken I do have some questions I will email you later
Old 07-13-2007, 10:29 PM   #27  

Height: 5' 7"

Shiela, I forget ~ why does your DH work so far away? Could you move closer to there? I would be the one to tell off my DH and say don't be telling our business to other ppl, they don't need to konw. (Actually I think I did say that) I would also drop the hairdresser although entertain the idea of a lawsuit ~ never follow through. Your name would be worse than it is now if you were to do that. Mo's not to far from me, I could swing by, pick her up and we could come take care of the people in your area. Just say the words. (Hey Mo ~ Road Trip!!)

Today has been a terrible, no good, horrible day. I owe it to the fact of Friday the 13th and also there is a new moon tomorrow night. Actually it was only my first job that was so bad. My routine kept getting interrupted, and not in good ways. The only problem with the second job is my feet were hurting and I have to stand.

Ken, Congrats on the loss.

Lauren, sorry about not having DD.

RR, start preparing your body for monday. I am glad that you have had so much fun and good times with K and that you are reconnecting with your DH.

GG, doesn't your clinic have a policy that if there is a no show the client is still charged? If not that would be a good thing. And I agree, with everything going on in your life ~ take some me time and spend with your horsey. Love on her (or him) as much as possible.

to everyone else, sorry I didn't type to everyone.
Lisa

Last edited by lppennington; 07-13-2007 at 10:35 PM.
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:17 AM   #28  
sheila

Hey lisa sorry about your feet I totally get that.

My husband travels all over wyoming. I seriously would move but he doesn't want to move. We would be like 5 miles from the black hills. They are pretty. Hair dresser ya i dropped her the min she started talking about it. I have entertained the idea of lawsuit, seriously, would be wonderful if I didn't live here even more because I would follow through. DH just wasn't completely honest with his sis. I just am taking my time making sure I got crap covered. I am going to buy a house I think come sept.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:45 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hi every one!
I didn't have time to post, things are not going well here, DS is really really unbalanced, DH and I are fighting, we are in disagreement about putting DS in residential treatment. I am afraid for him to go to residential and not be home (where he needs to be but also needs to improve ) and I am afraid of keeping him home it is just too much. I feel like the last 2 day the depression has taken its toll.
I did loose 1 more Lb. I am down to 115! I am not really hungry, I can't eat too much when I am feeling crappy,

Sheila :HUG: I am so sorry, I would stay away from the hairdresser, I would have the attorney write a later and maybe even state there defamation of character or something along does lines. I think getting the kids in counseling is a great idea! they need to get there emotions/feelings out and know how to redirect them, that's what a good therapist can do a great job. I would stay as far away from all the in laws family. Keep your distance, and at the same time protect your children from them. Not because they are family your children don't need to be exposed to toxic people, if they can't respect you, then they need to have no contact with your kids either, oh boy I hope I made sense!!! :confused:

Lisa sorry to hear about the job not going so good, I hope it gets better right away!

RR I am so glad you are reconnecting with you dh! I am so glad things are working out! you guys need to go away if nothing else just one night, make a reservation at a hotel and get a babysitter, you know what I mean!

Lauren I can't function w/out coffee either

Joan you are a great friend, love your encouraging posts!

DEE it is so great DH is getting active WITH YOU! awesome!!!!

KEN congratulations on the loss!!! I am not sure where seal beach. how far are you from Mission Viejo?

GG you are absolutely right ppl don't have any consideration for others I find that a lot w/dh job, ppl say they are going to do one thing and they don't they don't keep their word, it sux. I hope you are much happier with the new office/clinic once you move, hopefully the staff will be better too! Hang in there!

Melinda hang in there, I am sorry you are not feeling well, oh my G-d how I wish we were closer. can you try to get a computer at home?

Roo I agree 101%
Quote:
we're more than just a weight loss support group, right?
yes we are!!!

Leigh hi!!!

Kerri how are thing going w/dh? are you guys still leaving apart?

Christina, Michelle where are you???

I am to tired now, I am sorry I posted so late, most of you are probably long asleep! it is 9:40 in Southern Ca.

I will be around this weekend
see you tomorrow!

Sheila and extra hug for you :HUG: :HUG: and

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:46 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Sheila we were posting at the same time!
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote