Old 07-05-2007, 02:51 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Lisa we were typing @ the same time, I am so happy for you!!! YEAH!
Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 03:01 PM   #17  

so much for getting my butt in gear! LOL.
I called that place "the golden door" not I am not going any time soon, they are very exclusive, they have a great program, they have hicking trails, meditation, yoga, classes, on and on and on and..... they lady I spoke to on the phone said it is a "fitness spa" are you ready to find out how much it is?.........$7750 and they only have one plan, the weekly plan, NO day passes! well what am I thinking right! $7750 is just small change they are literaly 10 mintues away from my house! maybe I should try to get a job there, house keeper, I don't clean my own house w/out the cleaning lady I woud be in trouble, well not it trouble but by house wouldn be so tiddy! LOL, they must pay well! you would think!
Hanna
Old 07-05-2007, 03:05 PM   #18  

Height: 5' 7"

hanna, how much is that spa??? I was looking at it and they require a deposit of $1,000. OMG!

Never mind, I just read your last post. It's out of my league.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 03:10 PM   #19  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Geez, that's insane Hanna!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 03:59 PM   #20  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

hanna we are good the baby and yes me and my son have switched to doing laps in the pool it hasnt cooled off in DAYS we hit 106 yesterday
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:20 PM   #21  

Yes it is insane! it is out of my league for sure too!
Must be very nice!

Michelle greeat! keep up the GREAT JOB!!! :CHEER:

Hanna
Old 07-05-2007, 05:05 PM   #22  
Yes, I can! Yes, I am!

S/C/G: 182/152/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Good Afternoon All Hope you all had a great day today recovering from the Fourth...it's always hard when it's the middle of the week isn't it?

Lisa, I really hope that you get the job!!

I also really want to know where I can sign up for the insurance that covers a spa with a really hot personal trainer??? I definitely need to add that to my current policy!

Well, back to chauferring around the kids

Have a great evening

Lil
LilMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 05:20 PM   #23  
back on track, again!

S/C/G: 307/see the ticker/healthy

Height: 5'8"

Default Hi everybody!

Looks like everyone had a pretty decent holiday! We went to the base picnic (I was good and had bbq chicken instead of the cheeseburger), and then went to the beach for fireworks later.

I hear you guys about pregnancy weight... seems like I'd be just almost at my pre preg weight when I'd get pregnant again.. and the last one was a killer, my 10lb baby boy.... He'll be 4 in Sept and I haven't gotten close to losing all that weight. I went from being an in shape Navy lady at 165 to 3 pregnancies later weighing 285... But hey, it's going down, slowly, so I'm okay with it... I probably would have stayed in better shape if I'd stayed in the Navy... they would have made me, which seems to be what I need, lol.

Hope everyone had a great day today... I am off to walk with the ladies I found Tuesday (an on base walking club I knew nothing about).

Dee
NavyWifeDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:38 PM   #24  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Hello everyone

I hear you on the baby weight, my youngest is 8 and I still call it that.

Hanna, that sounds wonderful, sleeping in until 11:30 Hope you are recovering well?

You guys keep that hot weather on the West Coast please.

Everyone have a good night!
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:25 PM   #25  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

you guys are too funny. Hannah that is a big chunk of change.

It is hot here today 105 and climbing. We have no humidity and no ocean so it gets pretty dry actually when I had taken and put water on the lawn you could see steam. Pretty bad..........
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:28 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

peaks her head in for just a moment.

hey all...just a quick hi. The last few days have been exhausting. I realized one thing i hate about our new house...STAIRS lmao. We spent the past few days moving part of our stuff in (the rest will be in two weeks) and man are my knees, quads and butt killing me. I'm exhausted. We pretty much worked tues and wed for 14 hours straight. At one point we were hauling boxes from the basement all the way to the attic (three flights of stairs). Talk abouta work out. I am physically beat. But i left this afternoon (a short one hr plane ride from alt) and now at home. Saw my GP. He's looking pretty good, but you can tell the cancer is getting to him. My parents are well and hanging in there..i swear they are saints...all they do for my GP and having to tolerate my GM (she's getting alzhiemer's bad and is very moody). So far so good. This moving thing has made me realize one thing...i'm really out of shape. I was lifting boxes and climbing stairs...all the while huffing and puffing. I've also discovered something we don't have in Savannah...HILLS..lol. So i'm definately looking forward to more challenging outdoor routines. But over all i love our new place. We'll definately have to have a yard sale to downsize...but still a great little place.

okay...so i've tried to play catch up...if i've forgotten to mention anyone..sorry...very tired.

Shiela - i'm really sorry to hear what you are going through. I know you're hubby must be greiving...but for pete's sake..he's suppose to support you. It sounds like you have the right additiude...he needs to be supporting you..and if he cant then maybe you shouldn't be married...that would suck...but at least you'd know where you stand

hanna - glad to hear the masses were not cancerous. Hope you get back on your feet soon.
crap...well i don't remember anything else i was going to say...i guess its exhaustion LOL. Ok..hi to all else...hope everyone is well.
i think i'm going to soak in my parent's hot tub for a bit then off to bed. Night all. i'll try to check back tomorrow.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote