Old 06-30-2007, 12:22 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hi everyone!
Dee that is great you can run like that, sorry to ask, what does sub mean? I hope I don't sound totally dumb!

I had a great afternoon! yeah! was about time

My girlfriend brought dinner tonight she was so sweet to do so, it was great to visit with her for a while and oh my G-d she is a wonderful cook, it was sooo good! not fat free thought so I did watch the portions, I am down to 118 Lbs. (20 Lbs. gone!!!!) I only have 4 more to go, I can't wait to be able to get back to the gym, about 3 more weeks

I just heard on TV "big brother 8" is starting on the 5th! does any one watch it? I love that show, I watched all the 2nd and all the rest after that, I can't wait!
I don't have any plans for the weekend, maybe we will got to the movies tomorrow after DH gets off DH is afraid I may catch something (cold/flu) and that would really not be great. Will see~ My friend said she will bring me sushi tomorrow I hope she does!

Kari good to see you around

GG have a great time this weekend!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 09:39 AM   #17  
back on track, again!

S/C/G: 307/see the ticker/healthy

Height: 5'8"

Thanks Hanna... and sub just means that it was less than 12 min... I think it was officially 11:31 per mile...

Hope you have a great weekend, and see you in Weekend chat!
NavyWifeDee is offline   Reply With Quote