Old 06-28-2007, 08:47 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

thank you Lauren and Alicia for the advice, I am going to send them chocolate! mmm......

Just like my DH said, he had no idea how they were going to keep me at home for 2 or 3 weeks, it has not even been a week that I came home from the hospital and I am already feeling like I need to get out, I am so bored! it is not even funny! yes I do have pain, and I am still taking narcotics, which I hate. My girlfriend may pick me up tomorrow go to the movies, YES!!! I hope I don't wake up in pain like today.

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 08:58 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 201.5/188/180

Height: 5'6"

hi everyone! Another busy day for us - I will be glad to have the help when my husband gets back with the kids! I would just like to take a shower without the baby in the room with me.

I did ok today - wanted to go out to eat - so went to Applebees since they have their little WW menu there. I have to say - the little dessert thing they had was yummy! I feel guilty for no reason!

Walked 3 miles .... hope the baby will let me get some sleep tonight!
OH Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:54 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 240ish/240ish/160

Height: 5'2"

Hello to everyone. And welcome to all of the new people.

Hanna - Glad to see you back so quickly. Hang in there with the recovery. It sure does take time. I know you don't like how they make you feel, but keep with the pain meds. It's hard on your body and recovery process to be in pain. You sure do seem in good spirits. Any word on the tumors (big C word?) Also, I know you said you were going to send chocolates, but when my stepfather was in the hospital, my mom baked a bunch of cookies for the staff after he got home. THey really loved it! Nothing like homebaked goodness. Now I know you can't do that now and maybe with Sean it's too much anyway. Or maybe you don't bake. Just an idea.

Tamara - I know how you feel about the home cooked dinners. It aggrevates me soooo much when I make dinner and my DH is "too busy" to come to the table when it is ready. So then 10-20 minutes later he comes and the dinner is barely warm. Ticks me off to no end especially when he's been whining "When's dinner?" I don't really have a solution, just and understanding and no I don't think you're being selfish.

Michelle - Good for you and DS to do the mile. WOOHOO!! It's really great that your son feels he can come to you with that very painful issue. What a great mom!! And to step right in there with him! Makes me teary-eyed.

GG - Glad your horse is OK. I know how much he means to you. We are taking our doggie in for shots in the next couple of weeks on your advice to get them done early before boarding....thank you again.

Joan - 8LBS!!!! Makes the soreness a little better ,huh? Good for you. Have you been downtown for the 4th? I think I am going to go and brave the crowd.

Well, everyone, I know I haven't been posting as frequently as before, but my new store is soooo busy that I am wiped out by the time I get home. It sure is different being the boss and I have a lot to learn. But there is a formal managers training starting in August. I guess I'll flail along until then.

Have a great Friday!!

Kerri
newFannie07 is offline   Reply With Quote