Old 04-18-2007, 05:19 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

well my darn saga gets better mj...office manager just called to inform me the person who "walked out" says she didn't walk out and wasn't quiting. I think she wants us to fire her so she can file unemployment. So they are letting her back...WTF?????????????????????/ ugghh ok..now i know i probably couldn't run a clinic that well (i like being an associate). But for pete's sake, she walked out. Her butt should be terminated. The office manager said she has to apologize to me before she can return...but i don't really care about that. She has total lack of respect for anyone else in that building. It shows me that she is a manipulative person which is very bad for the morale of the clinic. I really am glad i'm moving in a few months. THis is just poor management..and it isn't the first time its happend..people get fired and rehired all the time at my clinic...and they usually get fired more than once. Oh well.. and mj...don't worry...i've been totally pigging out today too. Alright all...i'm off for now...bbl.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 05:32 PM   #17  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys,

I'm trying to get better at checking in through the day. The kids are off playing (seems so strange to say that!) so I have a minute to post. Baby girl is doing much better today so I hope she sleeps tonight. She had been spending part of the night in her crib, so I hope she does tonight!

GG: Yikes, the drama! It almost sounds like an internet MB. Sometimes they get out of hand (never OUR board tho, we are great!). I did read your post about the kitty and I promise to get her in soon. I am procrastinating 'cause I know the vet is going to yell at me. She's an old girl and I am not going to torture her for the meds if she doesn't want them. Especially since she hides under the oil tank if she doesn't want anything to do with me. I don't want her to pass under there in that dirty, ugly space.

Lauren: Yikes, I heard that the Raritan wasn't going to start receeding (or was it reaching it's crest?) until Saturday morning. That's a LONG time from now. I can't believe how much rain we have gotten.

Michelle: Yup, get that girlie walking! Or feed her eggplant parm! I'm not sure if you want to push FEEP! Good luck on a healthy baby.

Melinda: I'm newly on Thyroid meds. It seemed like I was a lot less tired for awhile, but I haven't been sleeping well, so it might not be the thyroid issues making me tired right now. I sit down to nurse the baby and boom, I'm snoozing. Not safe with an active 4 year old running around.

Tina: Hey girl! No need to be ashamed to come here. We know how it is. I've had whole gallons of ice cream fall into my grocery cart. And I'm too weak to chunk them back into the freezers at the store. We've all been there, done that.

OK, I think I'm missing somebody. I apologize to whoever it is (I'm inthe quick reply window and can't go back to the first page). I gotta go start dinner. Turkey meatloaf tonight! Yum!!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 06:27 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 154/144/135

Height: 5'5"

Hi all-

I'm fairly new...well...new to coming back to this site. And I have a wedding planned...in September. So I have about 4 1/2 months to get back in shape. I'm wanting to lose about 10-15 lbs before then...I HOPE!!! Anyway thought I would come by say hi and hopefully visit with y'all fairly regularly

Betty
Lobacal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 08:59 PM   #19  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Welcome (Back!) Betty! Glad to have you back!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:08 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Hi Everyone!

Quick note tonight. Things are moving right along with the house, inspections, etc., etc... Busy days...

GG ~ you are *so* right! They should fire her #$%#$!!! You have got to get back on track Girl as you are the one that is a *huge* motivator for me! Hang in there. As you said, you'll be gone from there in a few months and this will be a thing of the past...

I'm sorry I don't have time to write individual notes to everyone. Time to put three little ducks to bed:-). Talk to everyone tomorrow ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:21 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

welcome lobacal--where in ga are you from?
karen - i know how it goes with cats...trust me..i have a cat that if i look at her funny she goes running, but i definately like the transdermal meds...no more shoving pills..if your cat will let you pet her once a day...you're set...good luck
irish-well i'm getting back on track tomorrow..today was a major binge day. I don't think i've ever binged this bad in eons. I've decied tomorrow i'm going to work my butt off to get frustrations out...instead of binging like i did today. So hopefully i'll be back to motivating you guys...sorry just a bit stressed and frustrated these last few days...but i sat down at dinner and made the decision, i can't let someone ruin my day. Its not my fault she's a liar and manipulates ppl. At least now i know and don't expect great things from her. ANyways..i think i'm going to crash..my day has caught up with me.
night all.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:57 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 195/195/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi all

Just checking in as I finish my day. Another 10 days and then my semester of school is done and I won't have so much on the go. I've been eating a lot and not exercising at all. Just the nature of the end of the school year. Soon I'll get back on track.

Hope you are all well
Clover2007 is offline   Reply With Quote