Old 04-12-2007, 10:42 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hello every one!
as usual a crazy day around her yesterday and today.
DS is not doing good at all, he is in what the Dr. calls it a manic stage, he can't stop, I say he says one sentece a day, the only problem is it lasts all day, even the school is complaining about it, we are going crazy!! meds are not working for him right at this time it is very frustrating.

I have been trying to watch what it eat, it is though with all the emotional stuff going on and I am not sleeping well at all!

GG enjoy your days off!!! My little yorkie went to the vet today, he is still coughing and he also examined him, vet said we need to look into knee surgery, I guess is very commun for this breed to have knee problems, he also said he may need to get the tibia rotated, do you know anything about this procedure, I am worried for the little guy, recovery is about 4 to 6 weeks so he said. Not to mention the cost~

Sheila good luck with the IEP meeting, I know how stressful that can be I am sorry about the huge bill

Steivi HI! Nice to meet you! Your boy is soooo adorable! Sorry you have to go back to work!

LHB I hope you get the job you really wanted! and better luck with the parking!

Got to go!

See you tomorrow!!!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote