Old 04-03-2007, 01:40 PM   #16  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

OK, I sent off my thank-you's. I remembered that the job I didn't want had a position in a different office that i was interested in. Someone internal was also interested, and they get first shot at it, but I told her I was going to pass on the one I interviewed for, but was interested in the other one, if available. Sent a great one to the job I want. Recruiter thought they sounded good. Thanks for the input Melinda!

Sheila, I deleted the duplicate posts for ya'!

Michelle, I think we tried a pic thread once before a long time ago, but yeah, we could try again! I'll sticky it! When is the big day again?!

Hanna, Sorry to hear about Maddy, I'll pray for her. Keep us posted.

Karen, Have you ever used Freecycle? I've looked, but never used it, but have heard it's great. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Fab, water, water, water....drink away the salt!

Hi Everyone!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:45 PM   #17  
LBH

OK, I started a picture thread and stickied it, so remember to post a pic in there! I don't have a good, recent pic of me, so I posted the boys!
Old 04-03-2007, 02:14 PM   #18  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Thanks Lauren sometimes I hit that twice and don't think it even posted at all.
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:40 PM   #19  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Thanks LBH i'll go throw some up in there
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:02 PM   #20  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

Lauren: Ok, the boys are ADORABLE!!!!!!!! Absolutely! Although...now I am craving cake....a big cake with about 29.7 pounds of frosting....YUUMMMMMEEEEYYYYYY. I posted pics but wasn't as successful as you..my pics are tiny, but I guess it works since you can still click on them to enlarge 'um eh? I don't have a really current pic, but once I get taken I'll add that to our little picture albumn. Great idea Michelle!!!

Ok all....I'm gonna run out after work and get little Miss Vittori Alexandria some chew stuff and look for a no-climb bottle. But, I'm resigned to the fact (as Kerri stated) that hammie wammies will be chewie wewbies!

Time to run....this protein drink is making me drop water (polite way of saying "go to the bathroom a lot") like crazy....Round II here I come...

Melinda
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:11 PM   #21  

Just a short and quick "Hi" itīs already evening and I promised my little one to watch Star Wars part 2 with him right now (after watching the first part yesterday - you remember my fixed TVset lol). He told me "itīs easier to understand the story for you when we watch all parts in a row, Mom" - thanks honey I know I am old now

tdream: I go to the gym three times a week and do one hour of cardio and some workout with weights. I walk a lot on "free" days and do some workout at home then Love my workout.
Diet is going well I think. I need to drink more water when I am off the gym. I still drink too much coffee I think - sigh - .

Stay healthy! See you tomorrow. Kirsten
Milagro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:31 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

okay all..today is not overly busy at work. It always happens at this time of year with spring break and easter. Work gets very slow. So i'm killing time again at my favorite place.
fab - btw...if its around TOM you may also have have wt gain. I can have as much as 3-5 lb of wt gain about 1 week prior to tom..everyone has it happen at different times. But definately if you've had a lot of salt..it will make you bloated.
karen-welcome back...sorry your back hurts. hope you feel better. and yes i do get a discount..but not HUGE! trust me though..i don't charge myself for exams on my own animals..lmao
happy-hope the surgery goes well...that doesn't sound good.
newfannie - yes i am wearing my gator scrubs..i normally don't wear scrubs except on surgery day (not very professional looking)..everyone asked why i had scrubs on today..told them i had to celebrate my teams win.
LOL at milagro...don't you love it when kids make you feel old LOL
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:13 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hello!
thank you all for your prayers, I just got back home. I was in the hospital all day, I am exhausted, I am glad I was there thus. I found my friend is the person that works at the office closest to the head Dr. that is in charge of DMiL. I found out DMiL has been sick for over 2 weeks and didn't want to tell us, didn't want DFiL to call the Drs or to let us know. He hasn't had a bm in 7 days, lots of problems. Today they did a lot of blood test, xrays and so on, they will make a decision to operate I think by the end of the day. I didn't get to see the Dr. but my friend is keeping me posted on what they are doing and what they find out.
After I left the hospital I was able to work out, there is 24 hrs. fitness across the st. from the hospital. That's good news for me. It sounds like she is going to be hospitalized for a while I love my in laws!

I feel like I am going to collapse, between all the stuff going on at home, all the stuff going on with Sean, and now this I am going CRAZY!!!
I did eat a salad at the hospital instead of a yummy snack!
I will keep you posted guys.
Running to passover dinner
Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:27 PM   #24  
LBH

Hi All,

Hanna, it's soo frustrating, isn't it? My grandparents are 92 & 95 and they are at the point where they need to be in assisted living, but they're living in an independant apartment within an assisted living complex...if that makes sense. Anyway, my mom (a nurse), who they rely heavily on for pretty much everything these days, gets soo frustrated with them because they don't tell her things, like if one of them is sick, or if one of them fell. Of course my mom finds out or figures it out, but they're soo afraid she's going to make them go to assisted living.

Hi Kirsten, GG, Michelle and Michelle B.!

Melinda, thanks! I cannot believe your "before" pic!! Damn girl, you look awesome! I have my pics hosted at photobucket, so I paste the link and that's why they show up like that...they're not attached using the attach method when you post...kwim?

So I heard back from the recruiter and the company is going to submit me for the position in the other office. Hoping I'll get an interview for this week.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:36 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Evening everyone....

Melinda!!! Holy #%&*@! I had no idea that you were a bodybuilder. How frustrated you must be feeling these days. My heart goes out to you girlfriend. Hopefully, you'll be all straightened soon! My doctor appointment is tomorrow to find out what is going on with my back and to see if there is a problem with my thyroid.

I'm going to post a few pictures but will need DH's help.

Happy Wednesday to everyone... Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote