Old 03-29-2007, 09:18 AM   #31  
I am unwritten

S/C/G: 167/143/125

Height: 5'2"

I'd love to join in too! We are spending memorial day weekend at the beach so I really need to lose some pounds! I'm setting my goal for 15 pounds. Starting weight is 160. If I hit my goal, my reward will be a few new pairs of shorts for my trip!
FeelTheRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 11:44 AM   #32  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Well checking in here i have to stay accountable
ton's of water yesterday eat great just no exercise oh well today's a new day

Last edited by 707Goddess; 03-29-2007 at 11:44 AM. Reason: spelling
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:27 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 164/164/125

Height: 5'4

Default Checkin' in....

O.k. ladies, I am going to weigh-in later this morning. Hopefully, I will come back with some weightloss news...NO gain...I'll be positive. I have been doing excellent with drinking more water. I would be lucky if I drank 2 water bottles a day. So....I have been adding lemons to my water so I can drink MORE water and it has worked. Wish me luck...I will check in later this afternoon.

Signed...a little nervous...
NikkiB36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:51 PM   #34  
Rose

S/C/G: 156/150/135

Hi, I am down 1 pound!!! Yippee! It was my TOM this week so I am so happy I lost one pound, only 15 more to go. Oh, will I ever get there.
Rose2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:24 PM   #35  

Today I Weighed...i Am Down 1.2...yippeee!!!!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:36 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 240ish/240ish/160

Height: 5'2"

Still no exercise!! But I did load my bike into my truck to take to the shop and get fixed. I guess that was a little exercise lifting the thing into the bed!! Congrats to all who have lost!
newFannie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 06:37 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 264/149.4/140

"Weigh" to Go to our Memorial Day Losers!!
I think this is correct, but please correct me if this is wrong-
Christina S- 3 pounds
Rose - 1 pound

Well, I have lost a whopping zero pounds
Actually, I know I was up some and now back where I was.
Believe it or not, when I first saw how a lot of us were posting 15 or so pounds and weighed way less than me I thought, I need to raise how much I want to lose! Now I will be happy with the 15. I know what my problem is-candy and junk food in general. My mother in law gave the kids their Easter Baskets full of chocolate already and I keep getting into it. Terrible!
You all have inspired me to keep trying. I want to be able to report a loss and feel better about myself.
Good luck to us all!! Summer will be here before you know it!
Laura
loganandlivsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 12:09 PM   #38  

Update!!
This morning I lost a pound. I am so happy!! It's funny how a pound can really boost your mood and inspire you further.
Memorial Day losses so far:
Christina S-3 pounds
Rose- 1 pound
Laura-1 pound

Keep updating your progress everyone-we can do it! summer and the summer clothes will be here before you know it!!

Laura
Old 04-09-2007, 09:20 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 164/164/125

Height: 5'4

Default Strugglin' but workin' it out!

Hi Everyone- Can anyone shed some light on what I may be doing wrong? I ate great all week and even drank at least 70oz of water each day. I usually have salad for lunch and dinner; not any fancy salad I make sure that I have Romaine lettuce and 2 tbsp of Fat Free salad dressing along with some sort of protein...breakfast consist of a dairy and a fruit...I only lost .2 pounds...arrrggggg! Where did I go wrong? I am glad that I lost rather than gained but ONLY .2 POUNDS......

To make matters worse, me and my boys are leaving for Disneyland for 5 days.... I am going to do my best not to gain....Help....
NikkiB36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:48 AM   #40  

Height: 5'3"

Default I'm in...

Haven't been here for a few months. I think the weather is helping me get motivated again. (not an excuse, Really!! )
so I think I will join you on your weight loss goal for memorial day. 15 lbs? Is that to much for me to try to lose in 2 months. I guess I will aim for that anyway and see how far I can get.

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.
XOXOXO
shey237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:13 AM   #41  
Rose

AGH! I ate chocolate all day yesterday. I didn't overeat for lunch or dinner but I ate way too much chocolate. I need to be better today. I am afraid to step on the scale. I weighted myself yesterday and I was still 150. I hope I can at least maintain that since we still have chocolate in the house.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:29 AM   #42  
Rose

Hi Nikki, I feel your frustration... have you tracked your loss before? I can lose consistantly 1-2 pounds, then have no loss for a week and then a bigger loss the following week. When I did WW, that was my weight loss pattern. Good luck to you, I hope the scale moves for you and I am jealous of your trip to Disneyland I am SO ready for warm weather!!! It is 35 today! I wish it was at least a normal temp for April.

welcome shey237!
Old 04-10-2007, 11:12 PM   #43  

Smile Checking in...Update

Its great to hear everyone so keyed us to do this. Reading the posts at the end of the day gives me the motivation to keep going the next day...
As for an update, been two weeks and I am down 7 lbs - yahooooooooo ,10 lbs more to go before May 20.

mivizhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 08:13 AM   #44  

hello everyone!
Thought I would do a quick check-in and say hi! This is gonna be a really challenging week for me. I have my step kids here along with my two as well all week home for spring break. They have a lot of Easter candy (read TONS of chocolate) from their houses, their grandmas, us, you name it-Uugh!! It's hard to be good when you see little peanutbutter cup eggs all over the house! But, so far I have maintained my weight. I think mostly due to walking a lot. I took the girls shopping yesterday and we walked for hours!!
Nikki-I am sorry you are struggling. The only thing I can think of is it that time of the month?? Sometimes you can retain water and the next week-bam!! two pounds down! Also maybe keep track of your calories and make sure you are eating enough. Atleast 1200 minimum-more if you exercise a lot. Eating too little slows down your metabolism too.
Mivizhi-You have lost 7 pounds since starting the challenge? Wow!! That is awesome! I need to get it in gear like you!!
welcome to all the new joiners-let me know if I forgot to add your weight loss to the list!!

Laura
Old 04-11-2007, 10:22 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 240/223/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi I am new to this community and would love a challenge to keep me motivated...
I am 30 (soon to be 31 on 6/1) I joined curves 1 month ago and started their low carb diet 3 weeks ago...I lost 15 lbs and at least an inch all over...

so I will take the memorial day challenge with all of you....

When is weigh in? mondays?

ok here is my stats for the MDC
Starting 4/11 225 lbs

(hope to lose 15 by Memorial Day)
Erica823 is offline   Reply With Quote