Old 02-19-2007, 07:59 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30-Something's: February 19th

Mornin' All,

I sooo want my coffee, but I have an appt. for a physical and b/w at noon, so I can't have anything except water! I'm gonna bring a couple protein bars with me so I can eat them right after! Not sure how I'm going to make it through. I know, I'm a drama I hate needles too, so it should be great fun.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 09:17 AM   #2  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

Hello, everyone. I have been MIA for a while now. Things have been CRAZY. We moved AGAIN!! Well, the actual moving will take place this weekend...

I have been doing not so good on the ol' diet. I soooo need to get on track.
DH and I had decided to go ahead and try for a 2nd baby this month. Well I just took a test, and it appears to be negitive. TOM is due any day now, so I'm thinking the test is right. Well, We've decided to hold off for about 3 months so not to have another winter baby around Christmas.

I have been in limbo on the whole weight issue. Not knowing if I was gonna actually get pregnant has made it hard for me to focus on my diet. (Along with all the caos of finding a house and moving and all that jazz) My modivation if pregnant is to gain a minimum of weight and to get healthy and strong so I can have a healthy delivery, and quick recovery. If not Pregnant its to get into shape for the beach April 13. It's like I haven't know what frame of mind to be in for the last month. Lame excuse I know.

Well, so now I am gonna focus on the beach. I have 8 weeks. If I can lose a steady 2lbs a week, then that should put me at a decent weight (Not sure what the ol' scales say at the moment.

The plan is the same WW. The obsticals are trying to be organized. It's bad when I don't have a meal plan, and end up eating things that I'm not sure of point value, this usually leds to failure.

Its so much easier to lose weight when the weather is nice, and I can take DD to the park!!

Ok, I'm through whinning!! I can't wait to catch up with my old friends, and to get to know the new ones
Lauren: I hate needles too Eww. Hang in there.
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:04 AM   #3  

Hi ladies, I had a very good weekend. We had our book bazar at church what means a really lot of work for the whole last week to organize all the books but it was successful and we had a great time selling - were talking and joking and it was so much fun. The money goes to charity so it was a good thing to help
My little boy was better at the weekend but now my middle boy caught the flu and stayed at home for the day.
And since I didnīt do a lot of homework over here during last week my house looks like **** and needs some serious attention Hubby may fall over sweaters and bags but donīt puts things away........
My diet is going ok and my friend said that I do look slimmer now
Iīll go and get a digital scale tomorrow as one of the members here suggested last week.

Lauren: Hope you already got your coffee
wannaBsize7:
Milagro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:31 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 7"

Wanna, welcome back! Sorry to hear how crazy moving and everything is. Don't forget, you've had an up and down time so if the weight isn't where you want it ~ just look back at the last several months. You can only go forward.

Lauren, take some pop (soda) with you too, that way you can get your caffine in as well. I don't mind needles, but I can simpathize with you.

Take care, will write back later.
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:40 AM   #5  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

OK, now I'm really dying for my coffee!! I'm on my 2nd huge glass of water. Wasted some time in the shower. I have a good 1/2 hr.-45 min. til I have to even leave the house to drop the boys off at the firehouse with DH for lunch, while I go. I'm going to bring a couple protein bars and I'll stop at DD right afterwards for my caffeine fix! I don't really do soda.

Christie, welcome back girl!! Wow, you moved twice?! Hope you get to stay where you are! Good luck TTC!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 01:00 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Morning all...hang in there LBH..hope you get your caffine soon.
Hello wannabe...im a newbi since jan, nice to meet you
milagro...def get a scale...digital..it makes a HUGE difference

As for me...so far so good...had a crappy pms Fri and sat but i think i'm finally out of that "Funk" doing great today.....hope everyone is well.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 05:53 PM   #7  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Christi Welcome back
i'll fill you all in on weekend tomarrow im still at work pissed i even had to come in
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 07:44 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Hi all,

I'm new at this but would like to join your group! I actually got my buns out of bed this morning and exercised ~ yippee!! The fact that DH made homemade pizza tonight for dinner pretty much wiped out whatever exercise I did but I'm not complaining. What I really want to focus on right now is establishing an exercise routine again. I'm at the same weight now as I was 4 years ago ~ in my ninth month of pregnancy with my youngest child. It really gets me down as I know that I can lose the weight. I've done it before but then before I know it the pounds start sneaking up on me. I've enjoyed reading your notes these past few days. All of us are struggling with the same demon and it's great to see the support that is offered. later ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:27 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey joan...welcome...join the club...we're all in the same boat..sometimes that boat feels like its sinking fast lol...but overall we're here for each other. Welcome

As for me...did pretty well today...i'm trying to make up for a horrible Fri/sat. I even got my butt to the gym and did the elliptical for 35 min at full power before dinner. SO now i'm wiped out...but feel great. Oh well...hope everyone else is good. see ya laters
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:34 PM   #10  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Christie!!! WB Chick! Why moving again??? Do tell.

Michelle, sorry dh is being a dink! He seems to do that every couple of months...what up with that?

Lisa, what did your mom get at OG that made her sick?? My bff used to work there. LOL Now she the mgr in Findlay. Hope she's feeling better.

Welcome newbies!!!

Well you guessed it...I've been mia for the weekend and guess why...I've not been so good. I'm hoping to get it under control here. I had great loss last week and now I'm messing it up...dummy! is what I need! TTYL
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 09:46 PM   #11  

Height: 5' 7"

Molly, There's an extra one for good measure. She had the cheese manacotti, a salad (which wasn't too fresh) and cold coffee. It may have been sitting around just a little too long, or she could have had the stomach flu. St. Annes wasn't really specific, of course at 4 in the morning we weren't asking too many ?? if ya know what I mean. I prefer the one on Glendale and Heatherdowns (of course it's in my neck of the area).

Michelle, sorry you are having a crappy day at work.

Joan, welcome to our board. Feel free to jump right in. I promise we are all harmless, unless you want us to be tough. At least you worked out before the pizza, maybe that helped.

GatorGirl, good for you working out.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:30 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Just got my "scale" up and running! Had to send everyone a quick message to see how it looks. 65 lbs! @#%&.
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote