Height: 5'0"

thanx you too
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 08:50 AM   #3  
Hopeful Loser

S/C/G: 167/165.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Default Happy Tuesday!!

I just finished catching up from the posts since Friday.

This weekend was not good, but I didn't think it would be. I drank too much, ate too much and thoroughly enjoyed my Patriots kicking a little California butt on the TV Sunday night YIPPEE!!!!!

Lauren - I couldn't open your link from the weekend... what kind of minivan did you get??

Minivans - I was TOTALLY against EVER getting one.. then I got pregnant and it is the best vehicle to have. I got the Dodge grand caravan with stow and go seating, and it is like a box van with all the seats down.. FAB-U-LOUS!!!

Lauren - congrats on the loss!!!

Holy - my credo is.... Lots to think about.. nothing to stress about.... It helps (some days). Hang in there.

I managed two days of my Denise Austin Boot Camp last week... MUST get back on track

I hope all those sick babies out there are feeling better. My little guy is cutting his first tooth and it breaks my heart to see him in pain...

Have a great Tuesday y'all.

~Becky.
beckins1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 09:07 AM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Becky, I'm actually enjoying having DH watch the games without screaming at the TV since the Giants are out!

I got a used 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan! I love it! I bought it from Enterprise Used Car Sales, you know, the car rental company. It has a little over 17K miles on it and we got it for like, 5K under blue book. Best thing is, I have 7 days to return it for a full refund if I don't like it.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 09:20 AM   #5  
Movin' and Groovin'

S/C/G: 289/269/180

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning All!!

I took the day off work today. This job is really stressing me out and I'm not sure what to do. Because of confidentiality, I can't say much, but if something doesn't happen, I may be out of a job. The thing that would suck about it is I would miss out on getting paid through the summer. (I'm really looking forward to that.) Of course, knowing me, I'll stick it out till the end. Only 4 months of the school year left.......that's what I keep telling myself.

The weekend was kind to me. I kind of stayed on track (except for the beer part ) No exercise, either. No excuses really. Just didn't do it. So, I figure my weigh in this week will be a gain, but we'll see.

Ya'll have a good day!!!
JennyWenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 02:09 PM   #6  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Hi everyone! I was way off track this weekend! I did really crappy! I am working on getting back on track. I exercised and eating has been good. And I am working on my water. I don't know what happens on the weekends...:P Even right now. I so want to go eat something cause it sounds good, but I am sitting here not at all hungry! UGH!

Well hope everyone has a great day!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 03:24 PM   #7  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

good afternoon all
well we just got back from the ultra sound and................................
IT'S A GIRL yeahhhhh
her name is nevaeh (heaven spelled backwards) annette perez
she is due to arrive april 27th 2007
we are so excited now funny thing is jessica got the bedroom that is all blue with winnie the pooh so now we have to paint
it'll be fun
i'll check in later
Michelle H
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote