Old 01-12-2007, 07:47 AM   #1  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Default 30-Something's: Friday 1/12

Morning!

I have done well with my exercise! I love my new dvd. I'm working on getting the first routine down before I move to the next but I'm moving! I can't put too much pressure on myself or I'll never do it! I can commit to 10 minutes. LOL Anyway, make it a great day everyone! I'll check in later!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:36 AM   #2  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dangit!!!!! i wish i could stay home and exercise good lord it's FREEZING today. i guess i'll take more beef stew today to work, no clouds, lots of wind and freezing temps!!!

hope everyone stays warm
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:23 AM   #3  

Height: 5'8"

Morning all!
I don't have much time, so I won't be able to get caught up this morning, but I just wanted to let you all know that I am exercising! for me! It just seems like I have SO many things going on, so I have not been able to check in much.

My oldest son just started up basketball, so that is 2 nights a week and Sat. games, then both of the boys are in scouts and that's another night, and add to that my activities and it makes for a very hectic schedule. Poor DH has not been seeing much of us this week because he usually gets home just after we leave for one thing or another. It will likely calm down a little after we get into our new routine though.

Molly~What's the new workout DVD?? I have to keep a virtual library of workout dvd's because I get bored very easily and then I am not working out at the intensity that I need to because it is so routine. I think that in some ways I can be very child-like Getting bored easily is one of those ways!

Holy~Get yourself some hot tea or coffee and try to keep warm! Yum! Beef stew sounds good too!!

to everyone else! Have a great day!
Darcy
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:38 AM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

I'm feeling slightly better today. Got my zpak and some cough meds yesterday. I got 2 exercise dvds from Netflix yesterday so I may put one in and check it out. Not sure I'm up for doing one today though, my head is still pretty stuffy. Maybe after a hot shower...
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:52 AM   #5  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

I believe the words go beyond anger and rage.....
Hubby tells me that he'll be home on the 25th. I've had to change my schedule 3 times already for time off. Now I have to do it AGAIN to make it more convienent for the jerks who haven't even bothered to call ONCE to see if i'm alive the entire 4 months he's been gone.

This is not the way I need to start off my day. I was looking forward to him being home sometime next week and now i have to wait til the end of the week after that. I'm sick and tired of having to work my life around the air force.

I'm so mad I could cry and I can't because i have to get dressed and go to the hellhole I call work, only to get yelled at b/c I don't do enough claims or have a good attitude about my work.

I may end up crying anyway. Those people don't care, they're so fake it's not even funny.

I hope the rest of you have a better day than I am.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 10:38 AM   #6  
Hopeful Loser

S/C/G: 167/165.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Oh Holy... Try to smile... at least a little.. it IS Friday. Sorry you are so blue today about work and about your (D)H.

Thankfully, I"m a state employee and in the grand state of VA I have the day off. ALthough I had to take the little guy to his 6 mos. appt. THREE shots.. he took it like a champ tho.

Let's see. The scale hasn't moved in 2 days, but at least it isn't going up. DH and I are trying to eat better.. but that dang vino keeps getting in the way. We're going to PF Changs with some friends tonight.... MUST eat healthy (or at least try).

I hope you all are having a good friday.
It's cold and rainy here.... WHERE IS THE SNOW?!?!?!?

Check in later.

~Becky
beckins1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 11:36 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 228/184.7/145

Height: 5'6"

Just wanted to introduce myself. This is my second time around on these boards. I did really well and lost over 50 pounds, but then life and work got in the way and I gained 40 of them back. I have recommitted(sp?) for the new year to get down to single digit sizes for the first time in my life.

I've done really well this week with food and excercise. I'm tracking consistantly in FitDay which has always been key to my ability to lose weight. I've gone to the gym 4 times this week and gone horseback riding twice.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
steph324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:21 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 7"

Welcome Steph, I am sure that you will find very supportive people on this site.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:28 PM   #9  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Darcy, I have 10 Minute Solutions Dance something or other. lol I like it a lot. I'm like you, I have the attention span of a gnat.

Holy, so sorry about the work jerks! That so sucks. You'd think they'd be more supportive!

Becky, poor little guy! 6 mos is a rough one with shots. I think the rest are much easier!

Lauren, Hope you're feeling better soon!

OK I'll talk to you later!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 01:34 PM   #10  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

Ok, got my phone turned on at the new house, so Yay! I'm back. The great part is the connection speed is nearly double the speed at the last house.

I am loving the new house. the lay out is perfect. The forth bedroom is our weight room. The best part is there is no dishwasher, yes, you read me right. That is a great thing. I am finding that I keep the kitchen much cleaner if I don't have the washer

Well, I put the weight room to good use this morning. Sure, its not as good as the gym, but hey, I made my best progress in a home gym!!

OK so thats enough for now, I have about a day's work left to get settled in this place!!
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 01:51 PM   #11  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

morning and yes it is cold (me and holy live in the same city) it's freaking cold wind blowing very hard so it feels like zero or below LOL im doing well i lost 2 lbs this week and am very happy
Holy~ im so soory about hubby my husband is a military brat and i heard the stories of him growing up and how hard it was cause dad was gone alot then when he would come home life would be turned upside down
hang in there
WELCOME BACK WANNA good to see you

Last edited by 707Goddess; 01-12-2007 at 02:26 PM.
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote