View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 09:50 PM   #8
Justwant2Bhealthy
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

Well, I had to lay down this evening as I was feeling a bit under the weather just after dinner; DH was a real help to me and did the dinner dishes, and then we played some card games for awhile to help get my mind off things; and boy, that really helped.

I soon discovered that I was full of water and had to run to washroom twice; but with my TOM visiting, water retention gets even worse than normal. I'm not sure why that makes me feel so blah, but then I have had a lot going on in my body the last few days. TOM decided to visit with full force the same day I am scheduled to have a tooth pulled and so I had to take a tylenol to sleep. I'm sure it did my body good to lay down and rest a bit too; that always helps to get rid of extra water for me too.

I found a favorite sweater when unpacking and put it on the last few nights and today, and that really helped take the chill off. Need that when you aren't feeling your best; nothing worse than feeling too hot or too cold really. I love this sweater, it is a very thick pullover and it warms me up in minutes. I will be wearing it often this winter ...

VAL ~ hope all is well with you and yours, way up there in Thompson; and that your new meds are helping you feel better too.

Hope all you ladies are feeling well tonight; I know that each of you have your own challenges each and every day, and can't always come in. I just happen to get up to walk around as my legs were getting stiff and getting CHARLIE HORSES from that as well. Time to go make some tea and have a small, healthy snack. Take good care, ladies ... ROSEBUD
ONE-STEP-AT-A-TIME PHIL 4:13 " I CAN "
YA GOTTA HAVE FAITH KEEP ON, KEEPIN' ON
= 10 lbs ...
115 lbs + 16 Single Sizes Gone Forever! -- 100 lb tumor = ONEDERLAND!
Progress Pics: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/look...ml#post4361876
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote