Old 11-02-2009, 01:06 AM   #1  
Nicole

S/C/G: 261/226/140

Default 100 lb Accountability 2 - 8 November

Do you need accountability? A place to post your menu or your plan for the day? Please post here. Everyone is welcome.
nicolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:13 AM   #2  
Nicole

Hi lovelies!

It's fairly quiet around here at the moment. I'm really just plodding along marking time, which isn't necessarily the best thing. My eating isn't fantastic - could be worse, but it could be a heck of a lot better, so I need to get back to basics there, I think. Having said that, lunch yesterday was a salad made from lettuces out of my garden which was very cool.

Well, the new trainer is very enthusiastic. Either that or she's got a very good mobile phone deal. She's texted me every day, which is nice, but yeah, it's a little odd. She texts me more than my friends do!

So yeah, not much to report. Talk to you all tomorrow!
Old 11-02-2009, 01:56 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/179/130

Height: 5'6"

Hi Nicole!
great to find someone from NZ on here.
Trying hard to keep typing so I don't go to the fridge and eat chocolate.

Today I ate:

2 crumpets with plum jam
1 cup red bush tea with 1 teaspoon of honey

2 slices white bread
2 gherkins
2 tablespoons piccallili
2 thin slices tasty cheese
1 homemade choc choc chip bikkie
1 apple

1 mandarin
3 rice crackers
1 homemade choc choc chip bikkie
1/2 carrot

1 cup red bush tea with 1 t honey

2 fish cakes
1 1/2 kumera lightly roasted in grapeseed oil
8 yams also roasted
3 broccoli florets
2 tablespoons sour cream (lite) dip
2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce

1 bite of cheese and bacon quiche

ANd hopefully that's it! even typing it is making my willpower stronger.
lost 5 lbs this week now 181. BUT trying hard not to slip back to that old mindset that losing weight is easy, I can eat what I want, then I rocket back up!!

Going to bed now without eating that delicious green and black chocolate that i so should not have bought at the supermarket yesterday!

Best of luck
angelfoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:58 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/179/130

ps forgot to say 35 pounds you've lost! that's amazing!!
angelfoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:55 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi chicks - I am back from Michigan. My pieces and parts have survived fairly well. Here is my plan for today:

breakfast - egg white scramble, pnb toast, grapes
lunch - open face turkey sandwich with lite mayo, cherry tomatoes
snack - frozen yogurt
dinner - 1 cup pasta, 1/4 sauce, parm cheese, salad with lite dressing, garlic bread,
snack - apple

log food and calories

stretches and strengthening

lots of water

read out loud to myself my reasons for wanting food sanity in my life

fork down between bites

aware eating

My son is ill and it's been very very hard on me. I am hoping for the best.

Have a good day.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:36 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 261/ticker/160

Height: 5'1

Popping in for a quick hello.

Did NOT do well on food over the weekend. Had the kids and their friends in and out all weekend. Cooked and baked more so in the end I ate more.

I work the later shift today so hopefully I will cycle back to more the norm and back on track.

I'm trying to keep busy. I'm on my third pair of crocheted slippers and have knit one scarf for the kids. It occupies my mind and my hands so it's a win , win... can't think about the stuff that depresses me and my hands are busy so they aren't traveling to and from my mouth!!!

My oldest moves back from Ohio today and in with her dad. Looking forward to seeing her. Her seasonal job at Cedar Pt ended last night. Her sister drove down to pick her up and bring her home.

Starting to fret about the holidays coming, and thinking about baking and cooking... how sick is that.

Hope everyone has a great OP day!!!!!
jab91864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:53 AM   #7  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Hi everyone. Quick post for me. I'm up 3 pounds.... I'm not sure why, but I'll stay on plan and keep moving this week. I think I am not paying enough attention to every meal, every bite.

Have a good week everyone!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:21 PM   #8  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! I am trying to get myself ready for the conference--we leave tomorrow morning.

The scale didn't move this week, BUT is due very soon, so I know that is why. The good news is, I tried on some pants last night that I couldn't zip a month ago and they fit. they are snug, but I can wear them!

I'll try and pop in either later or tormorrow morning. I am not taking my lap top (don't want to be tempted to work!), but I will be able to check in from my phone.

Hope you are all doing well!!!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:29 PM   #9  
is recommitted

S/C/G: 338/see sig/150

This weekend could have been better -- it was my birthday on Saturday, and the past week or so has been one gigantic week long celebration it seems. I had 2 birthday cakes, both times the people who made/bought it for me tried to get me to eat a second piece, but I refused and tried to take a small-ish piece. At any rate, I only gained 0.7lbs, so considering that I was eating cake, candy, and the whole nine yards, I'd say that was pretty good. I did a LOT of walking, and actually on Saturday I walked over 11,000 steps (or around 5 miles), which I'm sure helped.

I'm ready to get back on track, and managed to do that today. I'm trying to give myself credit for all of the small positive choices I've made lately, even when I've made some mistakes. It's one thing I've learned from the Beck Diet Solution book I've been reading.

I did my exercising today, and I have to say, I felt very productive and got a lot of things done, which is a far cry from my usual line about how I never have the time to accomplish everything I need to. Overall, I'm feeling energized and ready to knock this out of the park!

I hope all of you ladies are feeling as inspired as I am.
rakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:40 AM   #10  
Nicole

So we had a health and wellness expo thingy at work today. Some of it was great - loved the massages! - but some of it seemed to be a bit strange. Anyway, my blood pressure is exactly where it should be (not really surprised by that), glucose is good and so's my cholesterol. In other words, I'm as healthy as a horse!

The gym this morning was good. I had a really good, hard cardio workout - my legs were actually a bit wobbly for the rest of the day! I'm feeling quite proud of myself for that!

And work is quiet. In theory this should be our quiet time - heading into summer and Christmas - but yeah. It's just about too quiet! Still, I really can't complain too much...

So the menu today was:

B - English muffin, vegemite, low fat cheese

S - yoghurt

S - muesli bar

L - leftover stirfry from last night

D - pasta - mushroom ravioli with pomodoro sauce.

[B]Angel,[/B yay another Kiwi! Very exciting! I love Wellington - went to University there and was up Labour weekend for a hens night and we had an awesome time. I'm based in Christchurch, BTW.

Beverly, I'm pleased your visit went well, but sorry to hear about your son. Sending lots of get well vibes

[B]Jab,[/B keeping your hands busy is a great idea.

Diane, hi!

MJ, great pants NSV! Have fun at the conference!

Rakel, happy birthday for Saturday! Hope you had an awesome day! And 11,000 steps! You're a machine!

Have fun everyone!
Old 11-03-2009, 05:55 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi...I need to help take care of my grandson. I may not have access to a computer. I'll try and check in when I can.

Think healthy thoughts, friends.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:44 AM   #12  

Height: 5'7"

hi...I fell of the face of the earth last week. I actually had my granddaughter who is 12 months old and she takes up all my free time.
I am down 2lbs from last wed. I went to the dr and faced a 16lb gain from my lowest weight.I am doing as the dr suggested and eating 1200 calories for 2 weeks and not suppost to weigh till the 2 wks is over.I had to take a peek.
I may try grabbing some slimfast to have on hand incase a meal time comes and I dont have time to make a healthy meal for myself. I have found that to be my biggest downfall...just skipping meals.
breakfast- an egg ww toast
lunch- beef and veggie stirfry
dinner- egg omlette with mushrooms bell peppers and onion ff cheese toast
snack - yogurt and berries
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:02 AM   #13  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Hey everyone. I've been working on staying on plan and getting back to more consistency. So far, this week has been pretty good. Today I went to spin class. That's always a motivator. I just have to work really hard at keeping on plan for food.

dgramie: That might be a good thing to do, with the slimfast. You might also try having some string cheese or something like that handy. Then, you can get a little protein, too.

Beverly: Hang in there. Best wishes being sent your way!

Nicolen: Sounds like you had some good reports on your health! That's great!

Rakel: Good to hear your positive attitude! You're doing so good!

MJ: Congrats on the pants! It's always good to see that clothes that didn't fit before are fitting now. THAT shows progress.

Have a great day everyone.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:33 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/160

Height: 5 ft 3ish

My bloat currently is ridiculous. I've been sick a week now and am finally on the upswing. Drinking my calories and my weight times 50 in sodium between the sprite and gatorade that has been keeping my tummy pain at bay. Feeling better now though and ready to get rid of this BLOAT. So back on the wagon as of right now.

This morning was not good.

So far I've polished off at least 3 servings of pretzels, 2 huge cups of gatorade and a sprite. I also ate some chocolate candy and a handful of Kix. *sigh*

But I'm not starting over tomorrow. I'm starting today. With a focus on healthful foods. I might go over my calorie allotment for the day due to overeating this morning, but as long as the rest of the it's with healthy foods I'll take it.
I'm thinking about easing into some exercise today as well. Nervous though. It was a really tough 2 video exercise session a week ago today that set off my stomach bug last week (realistically I know the exercise didn't make me sick, but it's like when you eat something and throw up...you know it wasn't that food that made you sick but you are nervous about it the next time you eat it nonetheless!).
HeaterAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:09 AM   #15  

Height: 5'7"

I didnt eat according to my plan yesterday but still made good choices and calories came in perfect. I have to get labs this morning so just sipping water instead of my coffee. I am down 4lbs now from last wed.Hoping this will continue till Im back to my lowest mark....only 12 more lbs to go.
heater- glad your feeling better
Diane_ I always keep string cheese handy. It really helps me.
breakfast- smoothie
lunch-stir fry i didnt eat yesterday
dinner- great northern beans or breakfast meal( big difference I know but letting hubby pick.
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote