South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 06:06 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

Default Wacky Wednesday Chat

Good morning everyone.

My migraine finally went away. Now I am just tired and my stomach doesn't feel to well. I'm happy to go back to work because I feel so lost without it. I don't like the way people do what I should be doing because I worry they don't do it correctly.

Fiancee comes home Friday!! I'm so excited. We were gonna go to my brother's for halloween but I don't feel like going out there if we can't spend time with him (he's gotta work). So then we were gonna go to his brother's. But I'm not a big fan of the amount the drink. Don't get me wrong, I like to drink and I do on occassion, but it seems if there is no alcohol they can't have fun. Its the cause of some very unhappy people at our wedding because we've decided to be alcohol free. We have a good reason though; the wedding will be on base and if anyone acts stupid it'll get my fiancee in trouble. Can't please everyone sadly. We wll probably just stay home and pass out candy. Unless I can convince him to want to go to the haunted trails they are doing on base. I think it'd be fun.

Stayed OP pretty well these couple days I've been home except one little slip up, I ate 2 cookies. Other then that I've been a good girl. YAY me! I have problems being home alone with temptation. Sadly my father, even though he knows I'm doing this, feels the need to bring all kinds of junk food in this house. Its really annoying.

How is everyone else doing today?
Old 10-28-2009, 06:44 AM   #2  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning It's hump day, we might just get to the weekend

I've got an interview this afternoon so that will be interesting. Not sure if I'm even interested in the position but it's sure nice to be called back in this economy. Other than that it's just another gray, rainy day. Yesterday I was very happy there weren't cookies anywhere around. It was one of those cold, wet fall days that just makes me crave carbs. I had lots of beans instead. I still wanted sugar but I was too full

What's on your Wed agenda?
Old 10-28-2009, 06:46 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning, and thanks for starting us up, Fluff.

It's a very wet Wednesday morning here, and I know the field behind our house must be one big lake. It never really got a chance to dry out over the summer, and has become more like a swamp than a field.

I'm expecting to get The Call soon, that Audrey is staying home from school one more day. She had a very slight fever yesterday morning, and school policy is you have to be fever-free for 24 hours. Other than that, though, she felt perfectly fine and we had a fun day together, making Halloween cookies and baking pumpkin bread. And I didn't sample a crumb of it!

These days of clean eating are starting to pay off for me. Yesterday I put on a pair of slacks that were snug when I bought them in June, and they slid right on. And today I'm wearing a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to get into for while.

Speaking of food, I'd better start getting things organized for my lunch and start Jake's supper.

ETA -

Good morning Cyndi! I hope your interview goes well today!

Wishing you all have a humpless Hump Day!

Last edited by cottagebythesea; 10-28-2009 at 06:50 AM.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:59 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning. So nice to see the daily started! Thanks, Fluff. I'm sure you are really looking forward to the weekend.

Cyndi, you are right - we will make it to the weekend! Fingers crossed for the interview.

Cottage, the field beyond my back tree line is soggy too and has been like that all summer. I'm sort of hoping it freezes soon so I can get out there to pick winterberry for Village planter decoration.

Hump Day is going to be a tad bumpy since my silly secretary has me overbooked again. I won't be off to the gym for 7:30 as I have a 9 AM quilting class and it's just too tight to do both. Sometimes I wish I lived in the city although the driving time would probably be the same but not as pretty. After class I need to get groceries and Jazz goes to the vet for a booster shot at 4 so there goes my day.

I hope your Hump Day isn't too wacky - and if it is, enjoy it!
Old 10-28-2009, 07:00 AM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Hi Silly Fluff. Your alliteration made me smile the very first thing! Thanks! For me, this Wednesday is totally Wacky!

I'm glad to hear your migraine went away. I hear ya-just get back to work. I'm so excited that your sweetie will be home Friday. You've done so well OP during a tough and lonely time. I hope that your Dad can begin to understand that bringing all the bad food around you doesn't help at all. Thanks for starting us up, and have a great day.

Me, totally Wacked out, but staying OP. We're entering into major crisis here. After living in our little spot for 4 years and knowing for part of that time that our "kids" are "illegal", it's finally come to a head because others have abused the privilege and the owners are not flexible. Even IF we were able to negotiate with the owners, I just can't see the others' being smart enough to understand that keeping the privilege would be based upon ongoing responsible pet ownership. So we are suspending operations here and will probably be moving everyone over the hill to our OWN home where we can be legal. We have located a new place here,(last night) but I think I will have to go to work for the winter in order for that to happen since we'll have 2 places to sell here and will have double rent in the interim. Today will be a Whirlwind as we switch gears. Thats all I have right now.

Cyndi and Cottage. You both have a great day and hopefully I'll check in later.
ETA- Ruth.
to everyone yet to come.

Last edited by Lexxiss; 10-28-2009 at 07:01 AM. Reason: ETA
Old 10-28-2009, 07:21 AM   #6  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Happy Wednesday!

Fluff, I know you're excited about your Honey coming home!

Cyndi, Good luck with your interview! Keep us posted!

Cottage, I hope all your 'charges' are well soon!

Ruth, You need to have a talk with that secretary!

Debbie, Your living situation will work itself out. Hope it all goes smoothly.

Me: Our therapist is in court today. Our boss is out for the week. The Cat's away! I'm wearing jeans today. It's going to be 75, so may even break out the Birkenstocks! I need to check out those that you wear with socks.

Something is up with Auston. He was CRABBY last night. Didn't even like him! During the night, he wet his bed. That hardly ever happens! I hope he's not getting sick...
Old 10-28-2009, 07:45 AM   #7  

Hi All
I'm doing a long shift today and i'm already worried about the dangers that will bring. I'm bored and i'm tired and sitting at a desk with very little to do. I should try and get out on my lunch break and get some OP snack foods so I don't go crazy but I can feel the binge coming on.
I'm trying to busy myself with looking up materials for my halloween costume. I've decided to go as a voodoo doll like the one shown here. Really excited! http://www.craftster.org/blog/wp-con...13-300x400.jpg
And of course I don't want to look like a big porky in it so hopefully researching will help me keep my mind on task....

Tonight it's a nice long salt bath to get my skin into good shape, then on with the fake tan! In preperation for the boys visit this weekend. Let the beautification begin!
Old 10-28-2009, 08:18 AM   #8  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Morning. Do they have a little thundercloud emoticon thingy? I haven't seen the sun for days. No but you just don't see this one enough: That little guy doesn't get enough attention.

I'm tired. Working 10:30-7:30 threw me off completely. Didn't finish dinner til almost 9. At least I don't have to do it again for another week and a half or so.

And tonight is date night with Chris! He's picking a movie for us to watch and I'll get my quality snuggle time in. I'm so very excited. And, being off at 5 will feel AWESOME.

Oooh crap I'm always behind. Gotta dry my hair and get moving. You girls have a great day! I'll try to check in later!!!

Lisa
Old 10-28-2009, 10:23 AM   #9  
Becoming.

S/C/G: 282/266.1/165

Height: 5'3

mornin all

just a quick fly by since yesterday i didn't have time to post. got called into work as soon as i woke up yesterday.

this morning i woke up a little late and have to work again soon so i will try to check in tonight.

have a great day!
Old 10-28-2009, 10:33 AM   #10  

I binged.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:09 AM   #11  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

I just realized yesterday thread said Thursday versus Tuesday and none of us got it- we must all be tired hehe.

Supposedly we are supposed to see the Sun today I hope so.

Today I am meeting DH and DD2 for dinner and then they are off to see Miley Cyrus concert- my DH said I could go if I wanted to do, but hmmm time alone at the house versus sitting at a concert with thousands of screaming girls hmmm I will pick the house even though I do like her music.

The school is supposed to be giving everyone the H1N1 shot to all of the kids, I am just a little leary of it, but am thinking of allowing them to give it to DD2.

Hello to everyone sorry I don't have time to post individually

Meelsie- pick yourself up and start as of this moment no more binging- you can do it you have the will power.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:14 AM   #12  

Pearl - Dallas is planning it's first swine flu vaccine clinic this coming weekend now that they finally got 10K doses but they will all go to uninsured, high risk kids. They say the doctor's and pharmacies here won't get it until late Nov at the earliest so I don't have to think about whether to get a shot for Brian. With 15 dead in Dallas from it, I probably would though. I can't even get the regular flu shot since they are out of that.

I got in 60 minutes of bike riding at the gym last night so that is good. We've nothing planned for tonight so I need to see about getting Brian's haircut. It is getting way too long.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:34 AM   #13  

Thanks Pearlrose, I'll start up again tomorrow and try and get a bit of bloat out of my system in time for the weekend. I spose I fell off the wagon and needed a good fall to feel like I should really pick myself up again.

On to the peppermint tea, I think.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:02 PM   #14  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Just a quick pop-in to share a cartoon which I could really relate to. You too?

Old 10-28-2009, 12:11 PM   #15  

Won't work for me Link?
Closed Thread