View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 02:16 PM   #10
QuilterInVA

Good afternoon, ladies. A beautiful day but rain will start this evening.

I went to my WW meeting this morning - I'm down 10.2 pounds and I had 3 meals out and 1 someone else prepared! To be fair, I think my feet were swollen last week and they aren't this week. I got the Momentum cookbook this week and 2 more boxes of smoothies and a box of Peanut Butter Bliss 1 pt. bars because they were still on sale for $5 so its like buy2 and get 1 free.

Faye, the sweater is beautiful! You should blow up your condo and buy that house in Vegas. I know how much you love being there. Real estate around here is very expensive. It's hard to find new construction under $250,000 for a townhouse or condo or $500,000 for a small house. If you have property on the water, you can sell it for millions because there isn't any water front property left. Of course, York County has the highest per capita income in this part of the Peninsula, I'm one of the poor ones they let live here.

Jean, maybe your dishwasher is a lemon. I hate appliance problems. Have you tried squirting Ernie with a water bottle when he even looks like he might bite? It sounds cruel, but it only takes a couple of times and the habit ends.

Maggie, you could try scheduling an exercise "appointment" just like you would a doctor's, etc. When that time comes, do something. I loved the pumpkins.

Well, I'm going looking for new workout shoes. Actually, I buy running shoes because they have the best support. It's hard to find them in wide width and I have Curves today so that will take care of the afternoon.

Have a good day!

HW 356 pounds - CW 135 - GW 137

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote