Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 10-21-2009, 11:40 PM   #1  

Question Help! size zero patch

Hi,
I got this ad in the mail about a patch you take once and day and it is suppose to make you lose weight, and i was wondering if anyone has tired it and gotten any results. Because i need to lose weight before Christmas.
thank you if you comment and give me the truth.
Junsu01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:45 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

I have not used it or even heard of it.

To lose weight, it is about calories in vs calories out.

Unfortunately there's no magic pill, drink or even patch that will cause weight loss. To experience real weight loss that will last, you should adapt a healthy eating style and exercise.

Good luck.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:45 PM   #3  
~Veronica~

S/C/G: 277/264/252

Height: 5'8" Age:26

Hmm sounds fishy to me but Ive never heard of it. Christmas is a whiles away though. If you want to lose some weight the healthy way you should def just start watching your calories and start working out if you dont already! You're much more likely to keep it off longer that way too. =) Look around the forum though, theres lots of great advice and challenges to get you motivated!

Good luck!
VernDern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:23 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Junsu, I just checked out your other posts. There is absolutely NO quick fix. The only way to lose weight is to monitor what you eat and how much. If a Zero Patch or a liquid diet were effective longterm, why would they have to advertise?
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:11 AM   #5  
No description available.

I always think that a patch works only if one sticks it over one's mouth before eating junk food.....

Hey, you CAN lose weight before Christmas!!! 1-2 lbs a week or about 10% of your body weight is a good weekly average. Nine weeks til Christmas!! Tell us more about your start weight, things you like to eat, your plans and your challenges.

Last edited by midwife; 10-22-2009 at 08:12 AM. Reason: typo
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote