Old 10-20-2009, 09:49 AM   #1  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat Tuesday 10/21

Good Morning Chicks!

Happy Tuesday! I love Tuesdays, it's DH's day off. He does all of our laundry while he watches TV and hangs out with the fam. Lovely!

Yesterday I had a little fall of the no sugar wagon. It was a really trying day with home schooling. Our 7yr old has been SUPER resistant lately and just flat out refused to do her math test yesterday. Then she proceeded to be very disruptive and bother the sleeping baby and the screaming 2yr old. Sigh...

Anyway - I was doing okay til I got an email that our house purchase fell through. You can read my blog on the link under my avatar if your interested in the details. After the loooong day and the emotional blow - I ordered pizza for supper. I only had 2 pieces...but had another one before bed...and 3 beers. Ugh.

Well, back on the train again today. I guess we are changing our direction...I told DH to start applying for promotions out of state...didn't want this stinking house anyway.
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:17 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 385/339/140

Height: 5ft 7

Happy Tuesday
Morton things will get better. I am sorry that it fell through. I wish you all the best.
TracyB73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:27 AM   #3  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Height: 5'6"

Yesterday the hubs and I discovered a Thai place -- that delivers. It was not a good evening, nor does this bode well for any future weight loss.
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:39 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

mortonpixie - Sorry yesterday was so tough - however, 3 slices? That isn't too bad, I think at my worst I could eat an ENTIRE pizza! Give yourself some credit for not doing worse - homeschooling is NOT easy, especially with other kids around. You can do it, one meal at a time! Cutting out sugar/wheat/pasta is not easy, give yourself a pat on your back for attempting this!

Rebound - I love love loveeeee Thai food!!! I found a decent Thai place in my new city, and it is addicting and sooo fattening! Good luck staying away!

I think I am starting to get lonely in my house! I normally enjoy sleeping alone, however the bed feels empty. 2 more sleeps until the bf comes home! But I am staying on plan without him around... just gotta be strong when he gets home - and then my mom comes for a visit. My mom is a funny lady, she normally eats right, but when she's on vacation she'll eat anything and everything.. bad for me to be around!

Have a great day ladies!

-Aimee

ETA: Weigh in this morning, down 3.1 pounds! Phew! Nearly have the entire 6 pounds off that I had gained.

Last edited by SwimGirl; 10-20-2009 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Weigh-In
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 01:20 PM   #5  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Aimee - WOOHOO!! Down 3.1 - you go, go girl, it's your birthday!!

Thanks for the words of encouragement everyone. I'm the worlds biggest grouch today - just waiting for little 'uns to go down for a nap (God please let them all sleep at once!) so I can relax a little and read my book.
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:13 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

mortonpixie - hope you got the time you wanted!

Alright - this sickness is TERRIBLE!!! Last week on Wednesday I had a fever, Thursday I was fine, Friday I was sooo exhausted but otherwise fine, Saturday headache, weak, dizzy, Sunday headache and tired. Monday I was completely fine, and today I was good until 7:45pm, and got super nauseous, cold sweats, headache and weak. Like seriously???? MAKE UP YOUR MIND STUPID SICKNESS!!! And this week at work Christmas is arriving, which is a TON of stock which I'm having to deal with alone because the girl who is working with me works sooooo slowly! Anyways, thats my vent Thank goodness this day is over.. and hopefully the trend continues and I feel fine tomorrow.

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote