Old 10-12-2009, 12:45 PM   #1  
This means war...

S/C/G: 277/237/199

Height: 5'2"

Default I quit, not really, I QUIT!

Drinking booze. Geez did I have one hades of a weekend. I had plans, good plans, that were all thrown to the lions when my boyfriend started pouring shots of whiskey on saturday afternoon while we were bbqing (the whiskey was his secret sauce ingredient). I woke up Sunday mid morning and spent the better part of the day shuffling between the bathroom and my bed. Geez! I can handle wine. I can do vodka just fine. But put some whiskey in me and nothing but bad ensues. Whiskey is not my friend. My boyfriend, very seriously yesterday evening said "If we were married, would you be divorcing me?" Cute. No, I'm just kidding, and yes, I would be...lol!

I remember being a college student and poisoning myself with tequilla, but I don't remember it being so miserable. Thank goodness for leftovers or I would have had to cook.
Mango30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/240/200

Height: 5'7"

OMG. I feel the same way. I had a banger weekend 3 weekends ago and have not drank since then. Just trying to regroup. Take some Vit C with regular vitamins and water, water, water. I feel your pain and I'm with you I quit...
juliagulia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:59 PM   #3  

Height: 5'6"

The last time I drank it was a wine cooler. If you can call that drinking and it made me light headed and giggly. LMBO
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:37 PM   #4  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Height: 5'6"

I just can't drink any more... I can handle a few light beers but that's pretty much it. I don't like wine. I don't drink much hard liquor -- vodka and OJ every once in a while. I do like a Mimosa when the occasion warrants!

I'm just such a lightweight now, and -- quite frankly -- it's just not usually worth the calories to me. Gimme an MGD64 and I'm good for the night!
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:08 PM   #5  
This means war...

S/C/G: 277/237/199

lol, ya, apparently I totally forgot I was a whiskey light weight. I don't usually drink dark hard liquors, vodka is pretty much it for me and it's almost always mixed with something. The whiskey was straight outta the shot glass...ew...just thinking abou it makes me want to gag.

I like amstel light, or a nice pinot gris or noir...but usually not enough to give me the dry heaves. We are not bbqing with that secret sauce again for a long long time!
Mango30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #6  
~Veronica~

S/C/G: 277/264/252

Height: 5'8" Age:26

The older I get the less I can handle.....and Im 23. haha I used to be able to go out and drink away the night and now omg. lol And absolutely no mixing liquor, beer, or wine. Wines about all I can handle now although even that isnt worth it to me. mmmmm water! lol
VernDern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:15 PM   #7  
War Eagle!

S/C/G: 194/165/140

Had a really bad night when I was still in college. I said I would never drink to get drunk again, and I HAVE NOT! I have had a little wine now and then. I never liked beer, so that was easy.
Hope you feel better soon!
theCandEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:21 AM   #8  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

The Miller brewing company surly kept in business due to my patronage in my 20's. but about 5 years ago I quit as well. Just this summer I decided to have a glass of wine and didn't even finish it! I do enjoy a glass of wine after the young 'uns are all in bed to unwind...nightly if possible!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:01 PM   #9  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

What I am finding is that I just no longer enjoy drinking. I pay for it too dearly the next day nowadays. Back in high school and college it just didn't effect me the way it does now.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 05:31 PM   #10  

The calories and the way I feel the next day are just not worth it!!! My struggle is ICED COFFEE!!
justbeu is offline   Reply With Quote