Old 10-15-2009, 11:25 AM   #1  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat Thursday 10/15

Morning!

Just starting the daily! Got some sleep last night - DH took the couch again and baby boy slept with me...sigh...once I get a little caught up on sleep I will work on training him to sleep in his crib. The other three were NOT this hard to train!

My 2yr old is potty training well, so that's something, right?

I have some bone in chicken breasts roasting in the oven right now. Probably make some buttery noodles for the kids to go with it for lunch. For me - just the chicken and the veggies. I gotta start watching those simple carbs.

How's your day, chicks?
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:51 PM   #2  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Height: 5'6"

My lasagna was delicious! I was very happy I ate half of it last night and have half for lunch today.

I slept in an extra 2 hours this morning and skipped the Shred and didn't walk the dogs. It was freezing and raining and I've been feeling a little run down lately due to some external stressors in my life... But I'm going to go for a walk around the building today and I have a riding lesson this afternoon and I'll probably do some light cardio tonight in front of the TV.

And the extra sleep felt SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good...

Have a spectacular day, ladies!
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:07 PM   #3  

Height: 5'6"

Bootcamp is a killer, can we say sucide drills! ACK! Our fitness leader is a LOL But I guess we need that or we would be in the shape we are all in, WELL.. there is this one very fit, very perky lady who insists on whooping and yelling all the time. The rest of us are sweating and gritting our teeth and she is like "Let's do it again!" ARGHHHH... For some odd reason she has always set up her mat next to mine. hmmmm... maybe she thinks I need her enthusiasm?

So yesterday was SO Not a good eating day. I had cake, pizza and even two cookies BUT it was all counted ( and pretty much wiped out my WPA). Today I plan to stick to my daily points. It's about not letting a bad eating DAY turn into a week, month, etc. I am not going to do to that.

Mort- DD didn't sleep unless I was holding her. I think I have told you before it took us until she was around 9 to get her out of our bed. We even went and bought a king sized bed so there would be room for her to sleep there. It was so much easier.

Tonight- going to a Third Day concert (contempary Christian for those of you who don't know who that is) and out to eat with a friend. Tomorrow, have to work have a day and then I will be rounding up prizes for the Masquerade at church. I will also be trying to find some stuff for my costume. I am going to be a munchkin (think Wizard of Oz).

Was planning to go to Ky this weekend with family but that was cancelled so I am planning on staying home, cleaning up the house and getting ready for DD's surgery on Tuesday.

Ya'll have a great day.
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:26 PM   #4  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Rebound - WTG on the lasagna! Did you post the recipe in the recipe thread yet? I think a rest day is a good idea on your exercise sometimes...but then again, I still weigh over 200lbs so what do I really know!?

Beth - good job getting the fitness in. I'm sorry you had an off day in the eating department - always makes me feel like I had a "bad" day. Going to see Third Day?!? Oh man!! I would LOVE to see them live. Have fun and take pic!! One of my fave contemp. Christian artists is Sarah Groves. Her voice is dreamy!

Well, I stayed away from the buttery noodles at lunch. I had some roasted chicken breast and some steamed green beans with a little butter and garlic. I had a sweet craving after lunch and had one spoonful of ice cream. I wish I could just "not have that stuff around" - but we have 4 kids...not having ice cream around might be construed as child abuse.

One of my daycare parents just came and picked up 2 hours early! Hoorah!! And it was the parent of the 5mo old - so whoopee!! On the flip side - my 2yr old keeps hiding to go number 2 - she hid under the kitchen table today and it came out the side of her pull up and on to the floor.

And I wonder why I'm still fat...STRESS!!! ;O)
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:41 PM   #5  
This means war...

S/C/G: 277/237/199

Height: 5'2"

I slept till noon today. Really, in my entire adult life I don't think I've managed 13 hours of sleep. I did have to get up at 7:30 for an hour to get the kid off to school, but I was right back in my bed when I was done. The only thing that woke me up was the blasted Tsunami siren going off (tested every month on the 15th at noon). I was having good dreams, dangit!

Last night I made spaghetti squash, foreman grilled chicken with a big salad for dinner, then we had ice cream with caramel topping and that magic shell crap. The whole time I was thinking, this is not good, but soooo goood. Being lactose intollerent sucks though because I ended up with a huge tummy ache and the poops about an hour later.

I'm cleaning my son's room today...its quite the chore. I have three piles of crap in my livingroom, keep, give away, and trash. The give away pile is twice as big as the keep pile...my baby's not a little boy anymore and the little boy toys are going to little boys who can use them.
Mango30 is offline   Reply With Quote