Thread: 300+.....Bios
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 03:03 PM   #25
christyk28

DATE -10/13/09

USER NAME -sobananas

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -i love rachael zoe and that's one of her sayings and thought it'd make a cute screen name lol.

REAL NAME -Christy

AGE -28

BIRTHDATE -12/28

WHERE YOU LIVE -Texas (Midland/Odessa area)

SIGNIFICANT OTHER -n/a

ANNIVERSARY -n/a

KIDS -none

PETS -none (wow i've never felt more alone lol....j/k)

OCCUPATION -I work for my family's business. We do drug testing, dna testing, etc.

STARTING WEIGHT -more than i want to be at lol

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - weight watchers at home....i've had great success with it before but this time I just need to stick with it lol.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -i love to swim/tread water, yoga booty ballet was my fav the last time i did ww hardcore

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -sweets...doesn't matter what kind lol...which is weird cause i use to not be a sweets kind of gal...

FAV.BOOK(S) -i love this series that christian author kristen billerbeck wrote about a girl in her 30's...i also love stori telling by tori spelling....i'm a huge old school 90210 fan lol

FAV. MOVIE(S) -grease 2, love and basketball, the holiday, love actually

FAV. SONG(S) - way to many to list. i'm a huge music person. love everything but being from texas i'm particuliar to a genre called texas country...

FAV. QUOTE -keep coming back cause it works if you work it.....my mom's been sober for 12 years but everytime i got to a meeting i love hearing everyone say that at the end of the aa meeting....it's so true in every aspect for anything someone is trying to work through

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU

I was on 3fc a couple of years ago on my last real attempt for weight loss and it was a huge help. I lost 62 pounds last time but then I started going through some stuff and ended up gaining it back and more. I really hope me being on here again I'll do better.
christyk28 is offline   Reply With Quote