View Single Post
Old 03-23-2001, 10:21 AM   #6
ginabob
Veggie Princess

S/C/G: 253/see ticker/180

Height: 5'8

Hey gals,
Just had to brag a little bit. My newest nephew was born last night - Skylar Lane. Skylar arrived at 7:17 last night. He is 9 lbs 6 oz and was 22 inches long. His proud Aunt Gina just happened to be right outside the door when he was born and got to hear his first little cry.
Pretty cool to hold a newborn again. Sure makes me want one of my own though! Better get over that quick.
Also I weighed in this morning. I am now at 231. Which from 244 at my first weigh in brings me to 13 total lbs so far! Woohoo! Of course I am still 13 lbs away from where I was a YEAR ago and 60 lbs from my goal weight. . .but let's not get negative.

CJ - BRAT! Sorry about the allergies and the fact that you didn't win any $$ maybe next time. I sure wish Allergy season could just pass us all by. I am already tired of being sniffly.

Zoe - I didn't know you lived in Dallas! I lived there for two years. I still miss it. I even miss the traffic sometimes. I hope you have fun in Shreveport!

Gotta run now. Looks like it will be a crazy day. I probably won't check in again until Monday. I'm going to go see a hockey game in Tulsa with a bunch of single guys. . .
Go me!

Love you guys
Gina