Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-07-2009, 01:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/140

Height: 5'8''

Wink scale conundrum

So this morning I get up and feel great....ready for the day and an awesome workout. For the first time in the last few days my stomach doesn't feel bloated or big...I just feel all around great! Then I step on the scale lol And the stupid thing told me I was 2 1/2 pounds heaviear than I was yesterday! lol I know there are all kinds of fluctuations that occur day to day ect but I thought for sure with how great I was feeling that I'd step on that scale and it'd say I lost a few more ounces. I didn't let it phase me though...went to the guym and had a great workout. I'll probably weigh myself again in a few days but I just thought it was so weird...maybe I ate more salt yesterday than I thought or something? Who knows...
The important thing is I'm feeling good today :-) And I hope everyone else is too!!

~D~
duqserb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:09 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 255/144 and maintaining

Height: 5'9

I hate that. It can be SO discouraging. Just keep thinking what you've already said, weight fluctuates. It's hard when you feel like you had a great work out the night before and you're feeling great, and then you weigh yourself the next morning and the scale goes up. But what always ends up happening is you go on in a few days (or in my case the very next day lol), and the scale jumps down a pound or two.
jkinboston89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:13 PM   #3  
Finding my wings...

S/C/G: 256/see ticker/156

Height: 5'2 and a freakin' HALF!

You know, one thing that occurred to me about your scale (for anyone that's reading this, we're real life buds, lol) is the fact that you have it on carpet. Have you tried it on the plain floor in your kitchen?? They often say that you shouldn't have your scales on any kinds of carpet, because it'll change the number, even if it is a very thin carpet like yours....
starfishkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:37 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/140

Height: 5'8''

No I didn't think of that because I barely HAVE any carpet....I mean you slept on that floor..if you and Lauren didn't have those blankets under you, you woul've been dying. It's like laying on concrete. I just didn't wanna bother with having it in the bathroom cuz the bathrooms so small. I'll move it and see.

~D~
duqserb is offline   Reply With Quote