Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2002, 09:51 AM   #1  

Height: 5'-2"

Default weekly weigh-in Dec 2nd

Mauvais... hope you don't mind... I'm starting this. Why, you ask? Why would Ellis actually start the weigh-in thread for the week?

Because Ellis has lost 3 pounds!!!

189, darlings. For about 5 days now. I briefly went back up to 191 on one day, but I think everything is under control now. I refuse to ever see the 190's on the scale... ever again!! (famous last words)

Old 12-02-2002, 10:49 AM   #2  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Elis, I am happy for you!

I am sad for myself however. I was 183 when I left LV. The scale said 199 this morning. I am a bit swollen so 3-4 pounds could be water weight. So waterever $ I have saved staying here at my dads I have gained in weight.

This will get me on track. The only one who hasn't gained is my 2 year old. Even bf is over 150 and the last 2 years he has barely hit 135. This is so bad on us all. New years is just around the corner right??? ~flower
Old 12-02-2002, 10:52 AM   #3  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Woo hoo Ellis!!

I on the other hand refuse to admit how much the scale says since in the last few weeks I have not even thought about being on plan.
Old 12-02-2002, 11:02 AM   #4  

Thank you, you darling nurturing girls, you.

Flower, I'm sorry you've put some weight back on, but you're going to be alright. You're going to get into that wonderful new house of yours and have a whole new start! Just think how busy you'll be whizzing around unpacking and organizing...
Just don't do what WE did when we bought our second house. We ended up getting take-out for about 3 weeks. Because it was easier, and YUCK!! We discovered the house was full of cockroaches, and it took 3 weeks after getting the exterminators in for the last one to wave bye bye.

Squeak, don't you even worry about a big plan right now. You're having a rough time. Just try to treat yourself to some non-food treats to help you feel better. hugs, hon...
Old 12-02-2002, 01:31 PM   #5  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

It is wierd you mention roaches. Lv is full of them. Even the cleanest homes get them. My neighborhood on the side of a extinct volcano had more than its fair share. But here, 400 miles away, I have not seen a single one. We have looked too. My 7th grader had an insect collection to do in Sept. I could have found 5 different ones in Vegas in 10 minutes or less, but not a single one in this town. Very wierd. Similar climate, waterfall, sand/soil ect... When I see a dark spot on the carpet in the middle of the night I still cringe. Last night it happened and it was a lego!!! ~flower
Old 12-02-2002, 01:36 PM   #6  
a brave new me...

Angry WHOO HOO!!

Way to go Ellis! All your hard work is paying off. Congratulations on your loss.

I am up one pound after Thanksgiving holiday... two full blown meals with both sides of the family. I am not alarmed however, as one pound is pretty darn good for a four day weekend of feasting. To be honest I haven't been paying much attention to my food intake and have been a slug in terms of physical activity ever since the bad infertility news. Starting to think maybe I need to get back on track...
Old 12-02-2002, 01:47 PM   #7  

Oh Flower... how creepy. I'm glad to hear we're not the only ones who've had them. It's sort of an unmentionable subject in Ottawa. There's this myth that only dirty people get them. Apparently they can live off the gum from the back of a stamp for a week, so I don't know where "dirty" comes into it. It's city life.
The worst thing was, they got into our fridge when we moved here, and we had to throw everything out. Hence the take-outs.
We DO get some anti-toxic stuff and put it down once a year... just to make sure they don't come back. This stuff in a tube that looks like.... like... a bogie.
Lego.

Sojo, where've you been, hon? How are you doing? Are you really sad? Are you keeping going? love and hugs...
And get your butt in gear, girl!! Hey... one pound up for Thanksgiving is pretty darned good. Now go and get it off!!
Old 12-02-2002, 02:30 PM   #8  

Default Way to go!

Congrats on making the 180's Ellis!

I weigh in on Friday and will report the results then.

Sabrina
165.5/???/125-135
Old 12-02-2002, 02:37 PM   #9  

Thank you, Sabrina. I'm VERY happy.
Have a good, healthy eating week, hon!
Old 12-02-2002, 03:07 PM   #10  
Velvet Goddess

S/C/G: 297/250/126

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone! I thought I would post in here instead of my I'm very upset thread since I weighed in today. As you know I was bummed because I went from 266 to 280 because of medication, my period, and Thanksgiving pig-outs. Well, I weighed myself and I am now 278lbs. Whoo-hoo!!! I feel pretty good about it. Yay for you Ellis! Way to go babe! I'm really happy for you! Sojo thats awesome that you gained only a pound, I know how easy it is to go crazy on the holidays. I'm still rooting for you Squeaker! I know everything will be great for you. I know you've been a bit preoccupied , it happens to everyone, but you'll get back on it. I'm sending good vibes your way! Sabrina, good luck Friday! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I am so glad I found you all, you are all so supportive, and by far the nicest forum I've found yet. Ok, I have to go dance now.

Last edited by VelvetCyberpunk; 12-02-2002 at 03:37 PM.
Old 12-02-2002, 03:15 PM   #11  

Velvet, that is WONDERFUL news!! Keep on that roll, girl!
Old 12-02-2002, 03:42 PM   #12  
Velvet Goddess

S/C/G: 297/250/126

Height: 5'6"

Thanks Ellis! I edited my post cuz I meant to write more but I hit the enter button like a dork before I was done and had to go back and add. LOL! I don't want to appear totally self involved.
Old 12-02-2002, 10:32 PM   #13  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

WEIGH TO GO TO ALL YOU LOSERS!!!!

ESPECIALLY you Ellis!!! All the hard work is finally starting to show on the scale!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2002, 07:30 AM   #14  

Thank you Velvet and Dentrassi. Bow, curtsey, etc. Velvet, we love you, too.

Den, honey... I'm not supposed to be losing weight without you. So get your little bum in gear and do something. ANYTHING! See how long my body has held off losing ... JUST FOR YOU!? Ten ruddy weeks, it's been!! It's been saying, "I know you're exercising like a crazy-woman, Ellis, but I'm not dropping any pounds until Den does."
Old 12-03-2002, 07:39 AM   #15  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning - I am finally back to 211. The drugs and crap from the operation put me up to 214.5 - or else it was a very heavy bandage! Now I need to get back below 210 and head for 199.

Ellis - 3 freakin' pounds! Wow! You didn't cut off your lovely heavy hair, didja? I bet you have 15 pounds of hair!

Flower, sympathy about the roaches. We has a townhouse in Ottawa which was just awful! They were living in a hole in the floor under the fridge! So far none have shown up here in the country - must have been a city thing.

Sheesh! We sure are getting off thread topic! I love it but it's hard to keep up.
Closed Thread