Old 09-28-2009, 08:49 AM   #1  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Friends and Losers September 28-October 3

Good morning friends

WTG Katie on completing day 5 of the shred. My first couple of weeks were really hard, and I found it very difficult to find time to squeeze it in. It is way easier for me now to make the time. Are you working out on weekends? I did not work out on Saturday, but did yesterday. I think my goal now is to work out 6 days a week.

I have to get moving....but I will check back later to try and catch up with everyone

Have a great day everyone
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:53 AM   #2  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

morning nicole, and everyone else to follow.
baby is fed. workout and shower done. and DS will be here in a little bit. not really ready for the week to start, when are we ever? ha.
our 3yr anniversary is tomorrow!

be back later, hopefully.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:24 AM   #3  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning all!

Nicole- I did not exercise this weekend. Saturday I have clients and classes all day, then a girls night out in the evening. Yesterday we helped my inlaws gather and cut their firewood for the winter. It was tremendously hard work! Jillian Micheals has nothing over on lumberjacks, LOL. I am going for day 6 this morning.

Jillian- Have you had your anniversary suprise yet?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:04 AM   #4  

Height: 5'6

Hi everyone! I hate Mondays! Especially rainy ones! Blah! Starting another busy busy week at work. Oh the joy! At least it;'s better than nothing to do..the days are just flying by!
I didn't have a great weekend food wise so I think i gained...hopefully it will all be good by Friday, we will see. I tried to fix my elliptical as one of the handles has come loose, but my screwdriver is too fat to fit in the screw holes! How ironic....lol time for a new screwdriver!
Tonight we are meeting with the builder who *might* build our new house! Very exciting I hope it all goes well because right now the house and the price seem too good to be true (how can I get a brand new house built cheaper than buying one in the same area that is 10 years old?). It's still a bit more than I want to spend but we can manage it and it's in the exact area we want, the exact type of house we want and it's the kind of house we could grow a family in Fingers crossed for a good meeting!
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:19 AM   #5  
Katie

Good luck Kristin!
Old 09-28-2009, 11:50 AM   #6  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Okay so I don't have my shred yet....its been too long so I am sending them an email today for a tracking number...
Well I ate really healthy for the whole week. I caved Saturday night at the hockey game and had some popcorn and a coke but thats it so I am very proud of myself. I didn't weigh myself but I am sure that I am down at least a pound as I feel terrific. I haven't had a any alcohol for a week now, not even a glass of wine! I can't believe how on track i am again. I am putting some thought when planning my meals. I only exercised three times last week but my husband said he will join me this week working out...yippee!! I think working out with him because he pushes me!!
Good luck with the house planning Kristin.
Lets all have a great week!!!

Joan
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:16 PM   #7  
Michelle

S/C/G: 216/160/135

Height: 5"6'

This momofthree just shredded! You girls talked it up so much I had to see what all the hype was about. Amazing and painful all in the same 30 min!!
momofthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:29 PM   #8  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofthree View Post
This momofthree just shredded! You girls talked it up so much I had to see what all the hype was about. Amazing and painful all in the same 30 min!!
AWESOME! great job! stick with it!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:51 PM   #9  
Katie

Yay momofthree!! Good job!
Old 09-28-2009, 01:54 PM   #10  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

Happy Monday!

I just got back from a walk and then a shower as I got caught in a downpour but I kept going cause by then I was soaked anyway. I even tackled my hill. I live near the bottom of a very steep long hill. It's literally probably about 30-40 degree angle if not more. I have mild asthma and it was muggy today which didn't help but I made it to the top and kept going for awhile before turning back around to come home again. I even met up with my next door neighbor on her way to work and we decided to be walking buddies so we are going to start walking almost every day. If it's raining we can go to the track and walk (which I have never been to yet as its a new center here). So it was a good walk all the way around.

I had a wedding to go to this last saturday night and there was no meal - just munchies and I stuck mostly to the fruit and veggies but I will admit they had a chocolate fountain so I did have two pieces of fruit with just a bit on it. But I stopped at 2 and I didn't drench them either. The wedding was really nice.

I am still looking at the going back to school option. I have a meeting next week with an EI counsellor to discuss funding. If I am apporved I will probably start in January. One of the courses starts at the end of Oct but because of my severance I doubt I can be approved yet. But thats one of the things I need to discuss with them. I'd love to start in Oct but basically have realized it will more than likely be january.

Must go dry my hair and get a few things done...I'll check in later..BTW - the new pic is from the wedding.
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:37 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Jillian- Happy Early Anniversary!! I hope you have a great day tomorrow.

Nicole- way to go on continuing to exercise!!! you are super woman!!

Kristin- good luck with the builder,sounds very exciting!!

Alannah- things will look up soon.. I think school sounds like a fantastic option

Katie- way to go continuing to shred. I am sure lumberjacks have nothing on you
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:04 PM   #12  
Michelle

S/C/G: 216/160/135

Height: 5"6'

Thanks for the encouragement girls. Tomorrow is a new day and day 2!!
PS---My 2 yr old just broke the jar of sauce I was using for one of my cheap weights all over our carpet. How do they so these things. Well I guess that rug is due for cleaning
momofthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:39 PM   #13  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Just got an email from the amazon supplier and apparently they are having problems getting shipments from the US to Canada so they want me to wait the full 30 days before they do anything about it for me.....hmmm lets see, I ordered it September 16th. Now that is snail mail!!
Gee I will just be starting to shred and you guys will be on to something new for me to try...hehe

Happy Anniversary Jillian. Ours is next month. My DH is supposed to be going to Miami for a business trip so I thought I might sneak away with him so we can celebrate our anniversary away from the kids!! Still seeing if I can actually get away from the office.

Joan
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 06:31 PM   #14  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

Joan - did you order you Shred from amazon.ca or .com? I got mine from the canadian one and it was here in 4 days. I had no issues whatsoever. My True Blood season 1 came with it as well.

Supper and everything all done here now and I can just relax for the evening. CSI Miami is on and so is DWTS so I'll probably watch that.

Have a good evening everybody!
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:27 PM   #15  
Yoga-addict

Height: 5'2''

Default Finally 160's...yay!!!!

Hi ladies

Just wanted to say hello and share with you all...I am finally down to the 160's

Allanah - You gonna love True blood!I am a big fan.

Jillian - happy anniversary!Have a great day tomorrow!

Michelle,Nicole - WTG !!!I am outta gym for a whole 10 days!!!

Kristin- I hate Mondays...especially cold ones!!!We had a real cold day in saskatoon, today. It hit around -2.C this morning. Highest was 12.C in the afternoon.

Signing off! I am too lazy tonite...still tried to be a " good wife" and offered to make my husband's lunch for tomorrow.My DH said he wants to make it fresh in the morning ( thank you god!!!)
So just explained how to make "Tuna Melt" to my DH. Hopefully he'll be able to make it for himself tomorrow.

Good nite all.
mj2007 is offline   Reply With Quote