General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 09-25-2009, 07:21 PM   #1  

Default Celebrity Fit Club

Does anyone watch this show on VH1? It's been off for over a year now but I heard they have a new season coming up with Kevin Federline ( haha ), Nicole Eggert, Bobby Brown, Sebastian Bach ... and a few others. I personally liked the first few season but last season with Dustin Diamond really ruined it for me. I was more about the weight loss aspect of the show and not all the drama that came with that weirdo. I look forward to giving the show another try this coming season though.
Smilette31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/155/140

Girl, I hear u. I could not stand what an attention wh*re he was, I had to stop watching it. Yeah, I just watched that K-fed and Shar Jackson(his first baby momma) are going to be on the new season. I just haven't seen when it will be coming on!!
Jokan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:27 PM   #3  

Me either. It says coming soon but thats all haha.

I really liked the season Tocara ( the plus size african american model ) was on. Although she could be a diva at times, I really liked her attitude. She loved herself but just wanted to be healthier. I remember her really sticking to her guns when she REFUSED to go below 170. She was what ... 6 foot or something like that anyways and she said she didnt want to be a stick figure. She looked GREAT when she got into the 170s and I really liked her attitude knowing that she didnt have to be a size 2 to love herself.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:15 AM   #4  
happy in her own world

S/C/G: 260/260/130

Height: 5'2"

yeah i really liked it, but we don't have cable anymore. the last time i watched was the dustin douchebag diamond debacle. lol.
lizziep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:52 AM   #5  

lol lizzie

that was the last season it was on ... waiting patiently for the new one. you know you can watch it on VH1's website the day after it airs on tv. that is WHEN it starts to air lol
Old 09-26-2009, 12:36 PM   #6  
happy in her own world

S/C/G: 260/260/130

Height: 5'2"

what?! i did not know that. oh boy, my addiction to celebrity crack can continue!! lol.
lizziep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:17 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziep View Post
what?! i did not know that. oh boy, my addiction to celebrity crack can continue!! lol.
celebrity crack hahaha! love it.

yep pretty much all of the shows on VH1 can be found the day after they've aired. you just click on the show you want and on that shows page there is usually a place to click to watch the episodes.

if i hear of an air date for the new season ill let ya know!
Old 10-03-2009, 09:54 PM   #8  

I just saw K-Fed on TMZ. They were trying to get him to say something about it but he didn't. I was really surprised to see how much weight he's gained. I haven't seen the show in a long time but I may tune in this time around.
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote