Old 09-16-2009, 09:35 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 213/208/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Tummy probs

Girls, I am mid way through my second week on my menu and I am SO clogged up. Last week I was able to go once on Saturday and then today I had a small one. Is this just me??? I am drinking a couple of the fiber drinks a day. I did Jenny Craig before with GREAT success but the people working in the local office now are rude and I just cant deal with that! My step dad used MRC and liked it so here I am. I like the food I can eat and the amounts are HUGE. My major problem is remembering to eat lunch everyday.

Any suggestions for me on these two issues?

Thanks,
Debbie
debsholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:35 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 193/170/140

Height: 5'5"

Are you getting enough water? If not that could be contributing to your problems. Are your fiber drinks soluble or insoluble fiber. If it is insoluble it does not do a whole lot to help. You might need to up your soluble fiber. I eat 2 Fiber Choice tablets most days. 2 provide 4g of soluble fiber and it definitely helps me.
Sheena41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:57 AM   #3  

I had the same problem and they added the internal cleanser... 4 before bed every night and I usually have to go before heading to work. Haven't had a problem since the first couple weeks op and I take the internal cleanser everyday... I can tell when I don't take it
daizy hotrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:18 PM   #4  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/196/155

Height: 5'8"

i have this problem ALL THE TIME. maybe it's time i try the internal cleanser, too... i just hate spending even more money, you know? i'm broke! :P
leahruthie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:32 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 0/62/67

Here is another thing to consider... your body is most likely using up everything you are consuming. Not to get too personal but if it doesn't hurt to have a BM, if you're not feeling lots of pressure down there or if you aren't straining, don't stress about it too much. Taking the internal cleanser can help also. Don't forget to drink plenty of H20!
E4FEwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:33 PM   #6  
Walk By Faith †

S/C/G: 269.5/ticker/153

Height: 5'7"

I had the same problem I bought Miralax, a capful a day. Has no taste...stir it in with whatever. Does work though.
Dedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 05:17 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Height: 5'6"

You might also try Traditional Medicinals Organic "Smooth Move Senna--herbal stimulant laxative tea...I know the name is funny...it works though.
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:10 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 209/150/155

Height: 5'6.5"

I'm having the same problem...I'm doing four Colon Cleansers and I'm drinking 100 oz water per day. I looked on my program sheet for "approved" solutions for constipation, and I cannot find those products in the stores. Are other fiber products allowed?I really don't want to buy the fiber drinks from MRC.
Roadqueen is offline   Reply With Quote