View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 08:10 AM   #4
Lexxiss
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning Everyone

Thanks for getting us going, Ruth. Hope you have a pleasant day.

Chelby, best wishes to your MIL. I always think of soup. Its so sippable when I'm not feeling well. I hope your day isn't too boring.

Cottage, enjoy your low key day. There are so many BL reruns that I can never figure which one is current. I guess I do better with shows that don't keep me in suspense for months....I guess that's why I like Jeopardy..answer some questions for 1/2 hour, kick two off and start fresh tomorrow

Me, trying to reorganize so I can start all over today. I'll be very glad when this week is over. Lex woke me up early and I just stayed up. I think I burn the wrong end of the candle with regularity. Oh well. We have rain today but its supposed to end before the big event on Saturday. I keep thinking of Ruths fair this summer. We've never had a rain out and I don't wish to start now.

I'm eating OP and will go to workout this morning. It's really important for me to learn I can get through stress without garfing junk. I did take some SB time this morning and removed more items from the fridge that I'm not going to use. I kind of enjoy the transformation. Now I have more room, too.

Have a great day everyone. Robyn, be kind to yourself. Before long your hot water heater problem will be fixed and you can pat yourself on the back for sticking with it.

My last 54 pounds lost on SBD My 2014 Beacher Bio!