Old 09-09-2009, 09:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: "Hump Day" 09/09

Mornin' ladies!

Just poppin' in to say Hello and Happy Hump Day! The work week is half over!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 245/260/145

Height: 5'7''

Hi everyone!

Counting today, only 3 days of work to go and I'm leaving for vacations
I can't wait because I'm tireeeeeeeed
France here I come!!!!

I'm afraid the good food over there will eat me alive o_0
willa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:08 AM   #3  

Ladies if you pray please say a prayer for my beautiful daughter. Her CT results were not good. She has some abnormalities in her lateral ventricles (where the brain and spinal column meet). She is being referred ASAP to a neurologist. At this point the unknown is eating me alive. It could just be abnormal but "normal" for her or it could something major wrong. Of course she can't get into a pediatric neurologist until 3 months. Her Dr. doesn't want her to wait that long so is trying to get her into somewhere before then.
The nurse is supposed to call me today and let me know when her appointment is.
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:03 AM   #4  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Beth - I hope that everything comes out to be normally abnormal. Prayers on their way up for her and YOU.

Willa - France?!? Wow - I've always wanted to go overseas. Have fun, eat drink and be merry!! When you get back, you can buckle down to business again.

Wifey -

HUMP DAY

Tonight is parent night at our church's AWANA program. I have volunteered previously, but am not this year because of our new baby. To much going on! Everyone in our house has had the sniffles this week. Weather has been overcast. So...a good day to crawl back in bed - I WISH.

Last night we ended up with take out for dinner. Apparently, we had overpaid for some prescriptions last year, so the insurance company sent an $80 reimbursement check. I had a chicken quesadilla which was lovely! Didn't have to cook, didn't have to clean up!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:52 AM   #5  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Squeak -- my thoughts and best wishes are with you and your daughter and your entire family. I can't imagine what you must be going through right now. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I went away for the long weekend and was really thrown into the deep end. We drove 10 hours each way, and one day I made a side trip that was 4 hours each way, so I spent SO much time in the car that it made getting any real exercise pretty difficult, but I did my best. I also did pretty well with food, but there were a few days where I was DEFINITELY way above calories. I haven't even finished adding up my estimations yet. And then on the way home on Monday the hubby and I stopped at our favorite all-you-can-eat sushi place in Chicago. We hardly ever get to go there, so every time we happen to be driving through Chicago for one reason or another we try to stop for dinner. Anyway, Tuesday morning was the first time I was able to weigh in and I was about 3.5 pounds or so higher than I had been on the previous Thursday. I knew at least SOME of it was bloat from traveling and chowing down on sushi the night before, so I was fine with that and was going to wait a few days to see what the REAL damage was. Yesterday I had a good day with exercise AND with food and then this morning I was back down to 191.6. So I figure that I have two more days left to see if I can even manage to eek out a loss of a few ounces this week! I'm happy

Last edited by Rebound; 09-09-2009 at 02:01 PM.
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:55 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Beth - your DD's in our thoughts and prayers

Willa - *totally jealous* of France!

Mortonpixie - hope the sniffles go away fast!

Rebound - yay on the 191!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 07:23 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 385/339/140

Height: 5ft 7

Squeak- Noted and will do am so sorry to hear about your daughter, but things will be alright.

Willa- I envy you honey wish I could go.

Nothing much to say about myself just one day at a time, right now the scale is stuck but the week isn't over yet. Can't wait for Sat my day off. Take care everyone have a great week
TracyB73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:01 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 245/260/145

Height: 5'7''

It will be my first travel... I mean by plane
I've been to New York many times, but always by car or bus
I'm excited
willa is offline   Reply With Quote