Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 08-23-2009, 09:36 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/206/150

Height: 5'6

Default Anyone try Fatburning Furnace?

I keep seeing ads and pop ups for this. Sounds interesting, and I can't find any negatives when I do a google seach. I was hoping maybe someone here had tried it and could give me an honest review!
danemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:59 AM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Is it an e-book? All I can find is an e-book. Or is it a pill?
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 12:39 PM   #3  
Anne

S/C/G: 407/358-Dec2007/tracker/125

Height: 5'4"

Looks like an e-book...

- no calorie counting
- 3 x 15 mins of exercise a week

"It's not uncommon for readers to lose 5-10 pounds of body fat or more in the first 2-4 weeks."

My guess would be high protein diet with strength training routines. I'm not saying that it won't work (as it probably will), however, going from a high carbohydrate diet to a high protein diet will almost certainly bring that kind of weight loss in 2-4 weeks.

The problem with 'reviews' of e-books online is that they're often generated by the person selling the product. I hit a couple of different sites and when leaving them I got the same script asking me if I was sure I wanted to leave. This means that the review was almost certainly hosted on the same server. It kind of makes me feel like it's a con, but with today's tough market I suppose even good systems feel they need to blanket the internet with positive sites.

Last edited by RealCdn; 08-23-2009 at 12:51 PM.
RealCdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:33 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/206/150

Height: 5'6

That's exactly what I found...was trying to find at least one negative! I always get concerned when everyone "loves" it!
danemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:32 PM   #5  

This is the fifth week and I have lost 16 pounds and gone down two pants sizes!! I’m so overjoyed that I bought a pair of jeans today another size too small because I know I’ll get there easily.
sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 05:22 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'4''

if anyone ends up trying - let me know! I've been looking at that too, but not sure if its a scam.
Dragwah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:20 PM   #7  

Thumbs down Very dubious

I am very dubious about this. It sounds too good to be true and therefore it probably is. I got sucked into the whole Acai berry thing and could not find bad stuff about that and saw good reviews and I made sure I got the pure acai but all I lost was £60 in money. I tried 3 months supply and did juice and tablets but kept going up and down in the same 5 pounds. After I stopped using them I lost 5 pounds extra. Seems to me like it was just a waste of money and I am guessing I would waste more money buying into this. The only way to lose weight is to cut your food intake - end of story.

If there are any genuine users of this who have succeeded then I would love to hear and be very pleased for your success.
PLoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:48 PM   #8  
Super Mom

S/C/G: 179.4/149/135.0

Height: 5' 4"

Default Envision™ Reveal 60 Day Program

Has anyone tried this one yet or heard anything about it??
SexySagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:25 PM   #9  

Default about to try it

I too have been researching this diet and exercise plan on the web and just get good reviews but I am suspicious that they are generated by the sellers of the sytem. I sounds like it is an exercise program based on slow resistance and a diet based on the lentils, seeds, wholes grains concept. They do offer a 21 day money back guarantee although I know those are sometime difficult to try and claim. I have already downloaded the "free stuff" and am probably going to go ahead and order the full ebook which also includes some email support.
sgosline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:34 PM   #10  

So, how did people go with this?? Any updates??

Best wishes
Connie
ConnieFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:06 PM   #11  
Gina

I am about to buy this product and want to find out if Sasha found it works.
Gina6333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:10 PM   #12  

Found some info on another site that states the main idea behind what Rob Poulos advocates is .5 gram of protein per pound of body weight with some exercises. He recommends that a lot/some of the protein should come from plant sources.
deetermined2 is offline   Reply With Quote