Thread: 300+.....Bios
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 10:09 PM   #22
kayleystar

S/C/G: 420/407/?

Height: 5'5

I was bad, and didn't log in for a few months, so my bio got deleted; so I'll re-do it!

DATE - 8/22/2009

USER NAME - kayleystar

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - Kayley is my first name, and Star is my middle name. Pretty simple. lol.

REAL NAME - See above. :P

AGE - 23

BIRTHDATE - June 2nd, 1986

WHERE YOU LIVE - Michigan

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Andrew

ANNIVERSARY - December 24th (2004 for the year).

KIDS - Zero. Don't want children.

PETS - 2 cats, and a new little kitten.

OCCUPATION - Full time student; starting my Internship this fall, though!

STARTING WEIGHT - This time around: 380 lbs.

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Watching my calories/fat intake, just basically eating healthier, and exercising!

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Dance Dance Revolution, Yoga, Cardio Dance, Elliptical, Swimming, Weight Training/Strength, Tennis, Wii Fit, Volleyball, Hiking/Walking, Stability Ball...I actually just love to exercise!

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Cherry Cheesecake!

FAV.BOOK(S) - Sookie Stackhouse Novels by Charlaine Harris, The Twilight Series (yes, I got sucked in after bashing it incessantly!), The Bell Jar, The Notebook, The complete works of Edgar Allan Poe, and many many more. I'm an avid reader!

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Oh my...I have SO many! The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Moulin Rouge, The Notebook, Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands...pretty much anything by Tim Burton! Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Superbad, Knocked Up...all sorts of comedy! It's my favorite genre.

FAV. SONG(S) - Again, I have SO many! A few of my all-time favorites: "Redlight District" by Porcelain & The Tramps, "Blue" by A Perfect Circle, "Heaven's A Lie" by Lacuna Coil, "This Sh** Will F*** You Up" by Combichrist, "Marry Me" by Emilie Autumn. I'm a big Industrial & Metal music fan!

FAV. QUOTE - "Life is but a dream you know"

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - When I first came to 3FC back in 2005, I weighed 350 lbs. I lost 75 lbs following the South Beach Diet. I then stopped the diet (I don't know WHY), and gained it all back PLUS 30 lbs. To put me at 380 miserable pounds.

Last edited by kayleystar : 11-14-2009 at 10:52 PM.
kayleystar is offline   Reply With Quote