The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

Old 08-12-2009, 09:54 AM   #1  

Default Review of Jilllian's MYM diet

So -- has anyone tried out the "Master Your Metabolism" eating plan? How did it work for you? (I'm assuming it's the same as the menus on her web program.)

Also, has/is anyone trying out her new supplements? I saw a lot of outcry that she'd "sold out" to sell supplements but I am kind of curious about them.

thanks,

Barb
Old 08-17-2009, 09:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 256/203/150

Height: 5'5"

I got the book and found it very insightful. I am trying to follow the plan but it maybe more restrictive since I am also staying away from bread unless it is Ezikiel bread or english muffins. She has a section where you pick your protein and add a vegetable. Pretty easy and she also has recipes that sound mighty tasty. I have been on this for almost two weeks and have lost 11 pounds.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:11 PM   #3  
GO RED TEAM!!!!!!!

Height: 5"8

I think the book is very good so far, I know she is right on target concerning plastic effecting our bodies in a negative way. I can't wait to finish it. I am weary as well concerning her supplement line. Just because what she had said on her radio show.

Last edited by IgetfitNStrongforme; 08-19-2009 at 10:12 PM.