Old 08-18-2009, 04:17 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default Going to Australia... need help!!!

So I get to travel to Sydney, Australia in 2 days and I am super stressed. The research I have done so far looks as though their customs are very strict and I may not be able to bring all 68 HNS packets, 68 pill bags and 51 fiber packets. Mostly for the fear of getting there and getting arrested or detained for smuggling who knows what into their country or them tossing all the stuff I have which is throwing hundreds of dollars in the trash.

After discussing it with my man I think we will try and just find a GNC type store and but my a milti v and EFA and protein, maybe a fiber supp if I need it.

Problem is I am FREAKING out about getting off plan. I had done well up until a couple of weeks ago at my 10 year hs reunion and I still haven't lost the 4 lbs I gained that weekend. I actually have had a very upset stomach for the last 4 days and don't know if it stress or the little cheats, or big cheats like the chick-fill-a lunch complete with a cookies and cream shake today, ugh!

Any suggestions?????

Thanks in advance for the help.
daizy hotrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 04:25 PM   #2  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 239.5/232.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by daizy hotrocks View Post
So I get to travel to Sydney, Australia in 2 days and I am super stressed. The research I have done so far looks as though their customs are very strict and I may not be able to bring all 68 HNS packets, 68 pill bags and 51 fiber packets. Mostly for the fear of getting there and getting arrested or detained for smuggling who knows what into their country or them tossing all the stuff I have which is throwing hundreds of dollars in the trash.

After discussing it with my man I think we will try and just find a GNC type store and but my a milti v and EFA and protein, maybe a fiber supp if I need it.

Problem is I am FREAKING out about getting off plan. I had done well up until a couple of weeks ago at my 10 year hs reunion and I still haven't lost the 4 lbs I gained that weekend. I actually have had a very upset stomach for the last 4 days and don't know if it stress or the little cheats, or big cheats like the chick-fill-a lunch complete with a cookies and cream shake today, ugh!

Any suggestions?????

Thanks in advance for the help.

Maybe you could find out if there are some similar weight loss products/centers in Austrailia that would sell you items (particulary the HNS). Could you not bring powered HNS with you jsut not on your carry on?
lmickley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 04:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 211/181/140

Height: 5'2"

How long will you be there? Time enough to take half with you & mail yourself the other half?

I studied abroad there for a semester and pretty much found everything I needed. Just had to take the time to read the different brand lingo.
UniquelyNormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 05:00 PM   #4  

I will be there 17 days and the amount of stuff I have to bring is ridiculous. I was putting all of the pills into daily baggies and my kitchen table looked like a drug house!!! I can't imagine it will be easy to get past international customs with all of it.

I think we will try and just find stuff over there and in the mean time I will do my best with food choices and work out like a crazy woman!
Old 08-18-2009, 05:06 PM   #5  
Tellin' it like it is!

S/C/G: RESTART:153.5/147/135

Height: 5'4"

i say mail it to your hotel in advance!! Call them and let them know its coming!! Of course, thats gonna cost alot
mkroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:04 PM   #6  

I called customs in Australia and It looks like it won't be a problem!! YAY! So happy because I am back to my pre-high school reunion weight finally and want to stick with it as best as I can!
Old 08-19-2009, 06:02 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

Have fun in Oz! I spent 5 months there in 2006. I miss it every single day
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote