View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 10:30 PM   #50
CanadianCutie

S/C/G: 331/283/250(for now)

Height: 5'3"

NAME: Sarah

BIRTHDAY: November 18

MARITAL STATUS: Divorced. Currently in Long Distance relationship (will be 2 years in Oct/09) with a wonderful man who treats me wonderfully

TOP WEIGHT: Not entirely sure. I would guess close to 400, highest weighed weight is 331.

CURRENT WEIGHT: 326

GOAL WEIGHT: 180 for now, may tweak it once I get some progress going.

HEIGHT: 5'3"

EYE COLOR: Grey

HAIR COLOR: Currently very dark brown, almost black

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, writing, computer gaming (played Everquest for years, and WoW for a few months), growing herbs (cooking herbs) indoors, cooking/creating recipes, traveling.

PETS: 2 sweet furballs of the feline variety

OCCUPATION: student (as of January 2010)/part time home caregiver atm

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Southwestern Ontario, Canada 80 % of the time/Midwest, USA the rest of the time.

FAVORITE COLOR: Red

FAVORITE FOODS: Salad, anything garlic related, pasta, apples.

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Sex *blushes*, walking, swimming, water aerobics.

FAVORITE BOOK(S): the poetry of Leonard Cohen, anything by Jodi Picoult, anything by Jennifer Weiner, Shakespeare, The Time Traveler's Wife (amazing book), Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill (great scary book), too many more to name.

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): The Princess Bride, Twelve Monkeys, Secondhand Lions, Mean Girls, Thank You For Smoking, The Dark Knight, Brokeback Mountain, Sideways, Airplane, Sabrina (the original), Zombie Movies, getting into horror/thriller movies.

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: I like a little bit of everything in terms of music. I tend to pay attention to the lyrics more than the music itself. I love Billy Joel, The Beatles, Tom Jones, 60's to 80's music. The occasional current song will catch my ear, but give me the classics any day.

PROBLEM In WEIGHTLOSS: Focusing on me. I am a people pleaser, coupled with depression, and a misdiagnosis that had me on the wrong medication for years.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am doing this for me, and no one else. I am in a good place mentally and I want to be in a good place physically too.

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: No real plan, just common sense. Have cut out of most of the sugar in my diet, taking little steps at a time. Lots of fresh fruit and veggies, only healthy fats.

RELIGION: Agnostic

POLITICS: Best kept to yourself

PIERCINGS: Ears and just got my tongue pierced on July 31st.

TATTOOS: None yet.