Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 08-14-2009, 11:49 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 150/145/125

Height: 5'3" *small frame* Current measurements: 36/29/41 *GOAL: 34/28/39*

Question Ab Circle Pro??

Has anyone tried and saw results using the Ab Circle Pro? I would like to know it works before I dish out over $200 for this product! Thanks!!
Curvz0002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 12:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

I think some tubing with a door anchor a bench that can double as an incline. and a stability ball would get you better results for a WHOLE lot less.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 12:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

I don't know if it works, but it seems pretty overpriced even if it does. I can't imagine spending that much on a piece of equipment that only does one very specific thing. It doesn't work any muscles that you couldn't work with your own body weight (and maybe some dumbbells if you feel like investing in them).

Also, even if you can get your heart rate up enough on this thing to get a good cardio workout, I'd imagine it would get terribly boring long before your heart/lungs are really reaping the benefits.

You might want to look around the "Does it work?" forum to see if anyone else has mentioned it... and if you try it out, definitely let us know how it works for you. (PS: I posted that sentence before this thread was moved. )

Last edited by mayness; 08-14-2009 at 03:46 PM.
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:02 PM   #4  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Consumer reports has done reviews on ab products in the past and time and time again, they say the best product is a simple ball. Plus it is possible to thicken your waist by do excessive ab exercises. You can't spot reduce.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote