Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2002, 09:45 AM   #1  

Default La weightloss #57

Hi Ladies :
I hope all is well today.
Erin I am glad the weekend went well for you, I did not feel so in control with it.
Kathy how is today going?
Diane
Old 11-12-2002, 10:19 AM   #2  

Good Morning all,

I did great lastnight! I am so happy! I didn't cheat once! I spent the whole day eating great and not picking here or there. I DID IT! Ok, today is a new day though. lol I think I can make it.

Diane- are you going to take another stab at the weekends off this weekend? Oh, did you see Anna posted trailers for "From the Groundup" and "Steamin Cardio"? Diane, I saw the trailers this morning and my first thought was "has Anna lost her ever lovin mind!" lol I didn't like them at all and won't be getting them. How about you? The tapes looked like things she made up just on a wimp, granted some parts were good but I know I wouldn't do these tapes at all. CF and WF are just collecting dust at home!

Kathy
Old 11-12-2002, 10:36 AM   #3  

Good morning guys!

Erin, congrats on breaking that 20 lb mark! I wish it was me! And Kathy, that is great you stayed OP all day, I have never done that where I didn't pick at all! I did ok yesterday until after dinner then BOOM! Just little picks, but still picks!

Jadgie, I also hate that hard sell, it is offensive to me for them to be so blatantly misleading... But, I am trying to just ignore it and use the program for it's good points. But I understand your vent... It also gets on my nerves that the people working there have no clue about nutrition. They say things that I know aren't true, like about that Fat Blocker Pill..... gimme a break.

Oh well, that was my vent! Have a good day all! I am going to weigh in in a little while!
Old 11-12-2002, 11:09 AM   #4  

Pennie, it wasn't easy. But at least your not eating big meals. How about having a hot drink after dinner? I had to save my hot coco for after dinner caue I just knew I was going to want something sweet.

Kathy
Old 11-12-2002, 11:15 AM   #5  
THIS DAY IS MINE!

S/C/G: 254/213/160

Height: 5'8

Hello everyone. The good news is that none of my family or friends were hurt in the storms that blew across my state. I'm so glad to be back from my trip and back on this board. This weekend was awful, I'm going to post the details in my journal later, but suffice it to say that I'm up to 230.5 at my weigh in today. I can't believe I went back over the 230 mark after I worked so hard to get under it.

Needless to say, I've decided to restructure my minigoal to something more attainable. I was perfectly on program yesterday and so far today. Traveling for work doesn't seem to send me on an eating binge, but traveling with family sure did. Hope everyone is well. I noticed at my weighin this morning that my center finally has signs up for weekends off. I bet i'll get the program when i go in for my final weigh in this week.

It's going to be another travel week for me, I leave Thursday for Memphis and won't be back until sometime Tuesday. Luckily, I'll spend part of that time at my mother's house and I'll have access to a computer so I'll be able to post.

Oh, I don't remember who was asking about the cookbook, but i really like mine. The bran blueberry muffins are a lifesaver to get the half protein in on the red plan.
Old 11-12-2002, 11:28 AM   #6  

Glad your back Gringa! Sorry about the weight gain, but you can get that .5 off this week!

Kathy
Old 11-12-2002, 11:41 AM   #7  

Good morning ladies!

I had a good weekend and my scale shows me down three pounds this morning. I had gained one pound and it really wasn't solid gain. I had cheated and then had to weigh in the next morning. I think the sodium is the worst offender. It seems as if when I am doing good, I subconsciously think I can relax a little, and it sabotages me. Have to get over this.

Erin - Congrats on the 20# mark. I would so like that to be me! That is my mini goal. Don't think I can make it by Thanksgiving, but maybe??

Gringa - The storms sounded just terrible. So glad you and your family are okay. The mess and loss of homes are tragic though. But they are just things, if you have your loved ones.

Hope everyone stays strong and OP this week. We can do this!

Hannah
Old 11-12-2002, 12:13 PM   #8  

Good morning all. I had a pretty good on plan day yesterday. Better than the day before, and the day before that. SOOO...today I am hoping for a nearly perfect day. It is taking me a few days to get back on track, but I still feel good about it.
Old 11-12-2002, 12:42 PM   #9  

I've got 2snackwell cookies and 3 chips ahoy starring at me, and they are telling me to eatem! HELP!lol I haven't taken a bit yet, i'll let you know later if I succumb to them.

Jibbelle- glad you are having a better day then yesterday!
Old 11-12-2002, 01:23 PM   #10  

Hey kathy:
You have better not have eaten those cookies throw them in the garbage. I am not sure if I will do the weekends off this weekend I will see how my week goes. If I don't feel in control of my eating I probably won't do it.
Marcie keep it going.
Gringa I am glad everyone in your family is well.
Diane
Old 11-12-2002, 01:46 PM   #11  

All gone! I had 5cookies in total. I felt the sugar instantaneously! It's sure true the more sugar you eat the more sugar you want to eat. I can't say I feel guilty about, i'll just do my best to keep the rest of the day perfect.

Kathy
Old 11-12-2002, 02:49 PM   #12  
THIS DAY IS MINE!

okay Kathy, you know what the penance is for cheating. WATER and EXERCISE! I feel your pain, I'm still recovering from my weekend cheats.
Old 11-12-2002, 03:13 PM   #13  

OK, still OP. Four days to go until CHINESE FOOD! My exercise has suffered this week because I'm preparing for an exam tomorrow, but it could be worse.

I had 1/2 bagel with lite cream cheese today. I bought it at a bagel store, and threw away the other half of the bagel right there so I wouldn't be tempted to eat it (I love bagels AND cream cheese). They must've thought I was nuts. But it was good for my willpower

I'm already hungry this afternoon I've had two fruits, both starches, one lite, and a veggie. If I can make it through today, it'll be a miracle. Stress always makes me eat.

In the non-diet world, I found out that I would get a significant tuition break (and perhaps more consideration in admissions) at the graduate school my mom works at in Alabama. Unfortunately, I live in Massachusetts with my BF. We have a mortgage and two dogs. I have at least a year to make this decision, but there really is no decision to make. I have to go there. I'm worried sick about this recently, and I'm not sleeping well. My biggest fear is that he will not be able to or not WANT to go with me. I had him remove the peanut butter and crackers from the house yesterday because the compulsion to binge under this stress was so great. Now I'm eyeing my LITES!! Arrrgh!
Old 11-12-2002, 04:11 PM   #14  

Don't give in that must be our motto. As my counselor told me "it is as easy to talk yourself out of cheating as it is to talk yourself into it." It truly is if that is what you want!!!! Keep up the hard work.

I'm feeling great today. Losing weight is invigorating (hopefully I am). I have been on plan for like 5 days now. NO cheating. I think that is a first in a long time. I'm sure that is what I can attribute my loss to. We'll see how I do tomorrow.
Old 11-12-2002, 04:25 PM   #15  
THIS DAY IS MINE!

Well, I made it through 45 minutes on the elliptical trainer and an hour of yoga today. Unfortunately, that's all I've gotten done today. Work has been a bust, I think I've spent most of the day on this website. You know, I think everyone needs a day like that every once and a while. I've been totally on program today and I plan on remaining so tonight.

Hey xYTx, for the last couple of weeks I've had major peanut butter cravings which I've been indulging more often than I should. You must get rid of that stuff. Don't get me wrong, it's wonderful, but it has way too much fat and calories for us to be eating right now. We can do this.
Closed Thread