Old 08-12-2009, 10:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: Wed 08/12

Popping in to say HAPPY HUMP DAY!

I'm stressing out today...I have my interview in T-minus 3 hours!

Is it 3:30 yet?? Can't my work day be done already?!?!

Hope you're all having a fantastic day!

If anyone has any good vibes hanging around...could you send some my way pretty please with splenda on top!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 152.5/149.5/125

Height: 5'5"

~~good vibes~~
Good Luck!!
Harps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:28 AM   #3  
Slow and Steady

Height: 5' 9"

Sending good vibes your way ~~~~~~~~~~~ I hope that helps!
Your interview will be fine. Don't worry. We're here if you need to vent. Don't stress. Breathe!

I'm heading to the gym after work. Hoping to drop that last .6lb of water weight i've been holding onto since i binged (bad) this weekend. I'm at 222.2 this morning. I was at 221.6 on Saturday Also, since my bathing suit will be here today, I'm thinking if I tighten up all my muscles before I try it on, it'll look a lot better

Have a wonderful day everybody !
AbbySinthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:29 AM   #4  
Marina

S/C/G: 317/286/190

Height: 5'9

I am gathering a ton of GREAT vibes and sending them now(splenda on top! lol You'll do awesome!
ThickAZChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:22 AM   #5  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Wifey -- Vibes sent!

Abby -- Good Luck! You're gonna love the way you look in your new suit. And even if you don't, just remember that we are WAY more critical of our bodies than other people are! We are 100% our own worst enemies in that respect!

Yesterday was a GREAT day and I'm hoping to keep this one positive, as well. I did my 30DS this morning and took the pups for a long walk. Breakfast and lunch are planned and waiting. The only question for the day is dinner. I have something planned, and I even cooked the rice for it yesterday so it wouldn't take as much time today. However, my hubby is going to a picnic hosted by the company that owns his office building and he wants me to go with him. I'm trying to decide if I want to hunt and peck while I'm there, eat ahead of time, or cook the rest of my dinner quickly before we leave and bring it along. I'm leaning toward the third option...

I'm getting a haircut today, too. I'm trying to grow out my bangs but they get so irritating that I keep thinking I'm just going to hack them off again!

I hope everyone has a RADIANT day!
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:33 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

Good morning!!

I was going to get up this morning and run, but it just didn't happen. I am going to the gym though. I haven't been on the scale for a week now and I haven't been totally counting calories. I kind of fall apart after dinner, but luckily we don't have anything too bad in the house.

The kids are slowly getting over their colds and DH's job SUCKS!!! He has to call in every morning to see if he works. They are trying to figure out how to keep everyone on with a dwindling budget. All state employees have to take 3 furloughs a month and I am going to have to take only two for the whole year. I am really wanting all of this money stress to go away.
Wouldn't that be nice!!

Anyway, I am sending good vibes to Wifey and to Rebound at the potluck. A buffet style snack table would be my greatest obstacle.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:57 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 245/260/145

Height: 5'7''

Have a nice day everyone!
willa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:56 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

I'm done my interview!

Thanks ladies...you guys seriously ROCK!

My interview took 40 out of the 60 mins available. I babbled as much as I could and hopefully I made some sense! I've got my that this will help advance my career so that I'll actually be using one of the three degrees I have!

again...you ladies made my day!

Rileyozzy - my that your money stress goes away soon!

Rebound - sending you as well for the potluck!

AbbySinthe - at the gym!

I'll be playing softball tonight and taking my puppy for his 30 min walk!

Last edited by Wifey; 08-12-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 05:11 PM   #9  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Hi gals! Just a quick moment in between tantrums... to say

Doing great and sticking to my points this week. Maybe a good day to cash in some flex points and have pizza for supper - it's been a busy day!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:31 PM   #10  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Is this typical for a humpday? Everyone fly in and fly out?

Day is going okay so far. Scale didn't fail me again, registering a half pound off yesterday. I'm kinda expecting everything to bounce back tomorrow or something. I just can't figure out when a loss is a "real loss". I shouldn't overthink it, right? As long as we keep TRENDING down, it's a good day.

So - eating has been pretty good but STILL no exercise at lunchtime and I had to rush home to meet someone to check our phone line, so no walk in the evening either. Work Work Work Work Work Work Work Work Work Work. However, on the plus side - my basement renos are done which means I can start to uncover (and move) my Dreadmill! Then there'll be no more excuses.

In OTHER fabulous news, my wife and I have just put the finishing touches on booking our cruise (10th Wedding Anniversary) for next spring. We celebrate 10 years next month, but you really don't want to be cruising the Caribbean in hurricane season. So, we're doing a 10 Day Panama Canal Cruise next spring! YAYAYAYAYAY! Can't wait.

Anyways ladies, I'd better run and pick up DW from work.

Take it easy & stay happy and positive!

Lawrence
Rooster.
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote