General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-07-2009, 10:02 AM   #1  

Height: 5'4"

Wink Let’s share a little secret

This threat is for all of us who might had done a tiny mistake during the day...
Maybe you had too many cherries , maybe some almonds wasn’t planned or even way too many pizza slices
But that is ok, because you realize the mistake done and are ready to get back to your plan.

I think that when you wright it down it makes you more accountable and aware about your act and it helps to get back on track...
Plus it make easier on us knowing that we are not the only one having hard time to keep up with a plan.

Here is my little secret:

I had almost a full bag of cherries before dinner last night and a hand full of peanuts. Maybe isn’t the end of the world, but it wasn’t on my plan for the day

PS: Feel free to participate if you haven’t done any mistakes. It feels good to wright down how well you are doing furthermore it motivates you (and others) to keep going on our journey

Last edited by belezura; 08-07-2009 at 10:17 AM.
belezura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:17 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

It's only 10am and I have something to share, lol. Every Friday I eat a mini scone and a donut hole at a weekly journal club meeting... they're tiny, and good, and (to me) worth planning ahead for. But today I had TWO mini-scones and a donut hole. I think I was thrown off because I'm legitimately really hungry today even after eating my usual breakfast (what's THAT about, anyway?). I think I'll eat my morning snack soon, so I don't give in to any more craziness!
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:25 AM   #3  

I slipped a little last night. We went out for dinner and I ordered a pizza......with bacon on it. AND I had a couple of beers. I almost didn't want to step on the scale this morning (my weekly weigh-in day/time) but I forced myself to and I was STILL down. 1.5 pounds! I know it's because I've been really good about exercising and resisting temptation otherwise, and it probably would have been even lower if I hadn't pigged out last night, but I'm still happy. I would have been happy even if I stayed the same.

Of course, now I have to be extra good so that pizza and beer doesn't catch up with me.
becca77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:49 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 145/119/120

Height: 5'2"

I slipped a little (?) yesterday. Ate 4 small chips ahoy cookies, but was able to throw away the rest of packet (whole packet was 270 calories!!). Then I was hungry even after the dinner, so had some baby carrots to fill myself (I am not very worried about that, it wasn't unhealthy snacking after all ).
Today I weigh in myself and was at 127.2 pounds .

But right now I am worried about the coming weekend. I always behave nice and well during the weekdays and fall off the wagon on weekend, and gain back all (additional sometimes) that I have worked on during the weekend .

Do you girls have similar problems on weekends?
healthyliving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:05 PM   #5  

Weekends are a major problem to me, since I don’t have the routine going on...
And it make harder during the summer because there are always some party or gathering going on...
Last weekend I went camping and it was a disaster...
Here to name feel “little” slips I had to share my little secret:
Smoressssssss......... ahhh the summer smores....
Cookie ice cream, hot dog, hamburger, pop corn, potato chips, tortillas with dips, french toast, sausage, peanuts (lots of them), beer, potato and pasta salad....
OMG that wasn’t only a slip it was a whole fall...
God help me this weekend!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 04:16 PM   #6  

I went grocery shopping today and I forgot to bring my water with me. Instead of buying a bottle of water, I bought a pomegranate soda. It was delicious, but it was also 3 WW points.

Ordinarily I wouldn't worry about it, but I have a party to go to tomorrow that is going to have lots of fabulous food and lovely wine. I've been trying to stay within my points all week so I can splash out a bit tomorrow. Oh well, I'll try to get some extra exercise in tomorrow.
Darby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:42 PM   #7  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Yesterday I was making a french bread pizza...and I'm supposed to use 1/3 cup of the WW shredded cheese...and I did, but then proceeded to eat the rest of the half full bag of cheese. I think it must have been because I used to eat SO MUCH cheese, and I haven't been eating a lot of it lately because I just don't have a way to fit it into my plan well...

so yeah, I don't even KNOW how much I went over on points yesterday, but I'm sure it was a lot.

Good news is I haven't used any flex points in like the past 2 weeks, so I think I'll survive. lol
DivineFidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:52 PM   #8  
Workin' It

I had a bowl of cookie crisp with skim milk and blueberries before bed last night even though I was already a little over my calorie limit for the day. Why was I already over you ask? The two Hershey's Kisses and one Hershey's Nugget I had just after dinner...
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:45 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 318/294/Healthy

Height: 5'8

I had a packet of hot cocoa last night which okay 130 cals not too bad but I was out of skim milk so I had it in 8 oz of whole milk woops thats another 150 cals. My dh thought I was insane because it was hot hot hot here and our AC was broke but mmm it was good.

Just now I had a can of pepsi the first Ive had all week. But its Friday and Im wore out and I feel like I needed that lil caffeine boost. It was a treat it wont turn into a full blown crazy weekend that often happens every weekend. Im same as pp I stay 100% on plan and Friday evening comes and watch out. Im determined NOT to do that this weekend.
LookingForMeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:05 PM   #10  
Lose the holiday lbs!

S/C/G: 174/163.8/150

Height: 5.7 ft

hehe i like this thread idea!

my confession. i had 2 HEAPED tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter! and 3/4 of way i was satisfied, but i didnt want to just leave it in the plate, to clear up later, so just finished it hahahaha

next time i'm either having one teaspoon! or none at all. naughty me
Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:26 PM   #11  
~Don't Postpone Joy~

S/C/G: 241.8/228/199.0

I like this thread...
I have a confession. I make popcorn most every night, I use good oil, no salt and usually give it just a couple of sprays of Smart Balance .... Last night I melted two big tablespoons of ICBINB in the microwave and poured it over the popcorn and then sprinkled it with salt ! So I trashed the ICBINB and the entire container of salt and the salt shaker... that's it !! Prolly should've trashed the bowl of popcorn... but no... I thoroughly enjoyed it..

Last edited by Sweetcaroline; 08-07-2009 at 06:27 PM.
Sweetcaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:16 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 258/237/135

Height: 5' 2"

I love popcorn. Popcorn is my weakness. I have been trying really hard not to give in but last weekend I popped a BIG bowl of popcorn with salt and I ate every bite.
Weekends are awful~too many temptations. I have planned myself a busy weekend so hopefully I will get through it without falling off the wagon too far.
4girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:23 PM   #13  

I just ate an extremely tasty snickers bar but I don't feel bad about it because I planned it into my daily calorie intake.

*Sigh* If only I could've had the king size lol
Deana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:03 AM   #14  

yeah... I was terrible past Saturday... eat everything on site... I got a packed of cookie dough and eat some of it, straight from the bag. I was craving it for a while.
Needless to say that wasn’t the only “bad” food I had.
That’s ok, because Sunday I got right back on track and was able to refuse a sub from Subway. I know it wasn’t the worst thing in the world, but it wasn’t on my plan for the day at all.
And I went there with my bf, he got his sub and I watched him eat and didn’t gave in...
That’s what I call ups and downs...
Old 08-10-2009, 11:19 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 170/170/145

Height: 5'5

its 10am and i already ate my lunch. boo. working alone without breaks is really difficult to plan meals. i need to bring healthy snacks , any suggestions?
thugzneedhugz is offline   Reply With Quote