Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 06-24-2009, 06:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/195/135

Height: 5' 5"

Default The Gabriel Method

Has anyone tried this or know if it works??

Here is the site:
http://www.gabrielmethod.com/weightl...FQRM5QodH12_Dg

Thanks!
cyndyjlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:40 AM   #2  
proud mama

S/C/G: S196.2/See Ticker/G135

Height: 5'7"

I don't know but it sounds good...I'd like feedback also
wannabeskinnyagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:25 AM   #3  
Lose the holiday lbs!

S/C/G: 174/163.8/150

Height: 5.7 ft

i just bought the book on amazon! will let you know what i think of it, once i get it. sounds intriguing ! will give it a go. not sure about not weighing myself. i love weighing myself , its like a morning ritual haha.

Last edited by Echo; 08-07-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:05 AM   #4  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

I got the book a couple of weeks ago and it's good...more the mental aspect of losing weight, visualization, finding out what made you fat in the first place. not a "diet" at all, but does promote eating healthy foods.

I actually lost my weight with South Beach, but want to incorporate his methods to keep it from coming back. I would recommend reading it. A forum on his site opened up this weekend that may be helpful.
femmecreole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:51 PM   #5  
Lose the holiday lbs!

S/C/G: 174/163.8/150

Height: 5.7 ft

hi thanks for the reply femmecreole!

yah i read a few messages from the forum on his site. wow the forum was just opened this weekend? ahhh no wonder there werent that many messages. thats so spooky as i just checked it out yesterday!! funny eh :-)

yah i am listening to the cd everynight. this will be my 3rd night. and i try to think of eating healthy food as my body NEEDS the nutrients. instead of what i like the taste of. so i try to eat healthy foods first, and then some nice things that are tasty too.

i too am abit of a south beach dieter. its easy for me and works for me. even though i love my carbs ! hehe

cant wait to read the book!!! im waiting impatiently for it to arrive in the post!

once i read it, will be nice to join in on the discussions in the forum on his site. and in here

well done on you losing weight !! thats brilliant! :-)
Echo is offline   Reply With Quote