View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 12:00 AM   #49
DivineFidelity
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

I'm sooo glad this forum exists! I think it's definitely where I'll fit in best =D

I'm Rachel. I'm 19 years old and I SERIOUSLY need to lose some weight...lol

I love to read...I pretty much go through 3-4 large books a week, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'll read anything, so feel free to suggest your favorites!

I play cello and guitar and piano and violin and viola and bass and I'm learning clarinet and I want to learn saxophone and oboe and flute and trumpet and bassoon...yeah I'm pretty much a huge music nerd.

I play an MMO with my boyfriend called Final Fantasy XI...He lives in huntsville, TX..and I live in houston. I met him when I was up there for college...but I couldn't afford to stay up there...and we'd already been dating for almost a year when I moved back, so we decided to stay together and start playing an MMO so we'd be able to still do something together even though we weren't physically near each other. He's a great guy, doesn't really understand why I want to lose this weight so badly, thinks I look great now...but I'm pretty sure he's just crazy...lol

I've got the two cutest cats in the world...well technically they're still kittens. The black one is Luigi, and the White one is Mario. I'll post some cute pictures of them later in the picture thread =D

I wanted to go to school for Music Education and become an orchestra teacher, but now that's not going to happen because I injured my arm and I can't play cello (my main and favorite instrument) as much as I need to anymore to be a music major...SO I moved back home and I'm working at the coffee shop I worked at junior and senior year in high school (which definitely makes life hard when you're dieting and can't have ANY of the stuff you sell...) and am going to be going to community college to take core classes and then will probably transfer to the University of Houston and get and education degree and teach second grade =D

Music...well that's a tough one. I listen to pretty much everything you could come up with. I love the acoustic stuff, punk, pop, metal, classical, rock, pretty much anything. I also have a soft spot for celtic music..lol

I don't watch much TV, but when I do it's mostly shows like CSI or Bones or Numbers. I don't have cable, so there isn't ever much on.

That's pretty much it...lol. If you want to know more about me, just PM me! ^^
DivineFidelity is offline   Reply With Quote