Old 08-04-2009, 11:56 AM   #1  

Default Wendy Plan?

I have read the Wendy plan thread from a number of years ago. So I think I may be having a bit of a plateau and I am debating trying this, but my question is since the plan was developed for a slightly different program. It says the points target is a weight range. For me it says points target 30, but my actual target right now is 35. Would I use the 30 and do it as written or would I use my 35 and just do it, by adding the appropriate number of points?

Thanks for your help.
Jess5825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:29 AM   #2  
GmaTo8

I'm not sure if you mean you're adding in your 35 Flex Points and splitting them up by adding 5 each day, or what? But you are right in that WW no longer uses the wide points range and they do not support the Wendy Plan, unless you're incorporating the Flex Points to do that. That being said, it is still up to you how you decide to count your weekly points, and many members have broken a plateau by using the plan. Are you using any Activity Points? By dividing up your Flex and Activity Points, unevenly, along with your daily points, you could make this work.

For example, you could eat 30 points on day 1, 35 on day 2, 33 on day 3, by adding some APs, you could have 37 on day 4, etc.

Good luck!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote